• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Season ticket current situation

Do think its a bit of a liberty that you will loose your season card by the 1st of may. I mean the season hasnt even ended.

Anybody know how many seasos we had this year ?

Wonder how many we will have next year?

Of course he is, how else is he going to criticize if he doesn't attend games?
Anyway, i've met him and he's a top lad that just loves his club.

I'm sure he is that and given the number of times he has announced he is not renewing his season ticket hopefully won't mind a bit of leg-pulling on that subject.

even at £300 a season ticket southend will be charging one of the highest priced tickets in league two, mine will not getting renewed.

Not sure how you have calculated that out, dont think theres much research been done!

Its only £15 more than Dagenham & Redbridge's seats

£285 Dagenham Seated Stand
£380 Barnet Main Stand
£385 Aldershot Main Stand
£320-399 Morecambe Seats
£250-290 Port Vale (although on match prices £19 compared to our £16)
£350-410 Northampton
£350 Chesterfield
£300-355 Lincoln City
£299-311 Burton (early renewal price)
£285 Crewe
£200 Accrington Stanley (Yeah but who the hell are they?)
£270 Hereford
£184 Bradford
£320 Bury

So according to that we have one of the cheapest.

Last edited:
Not sure how you have calculated that out, dont think theres much research been done!

Its only £15 more than Dagenham & Redbridge's seats

£285 Dagenham Seated Stand
£380 Barnet Main Stand
£385 Aldershot Main Stand

Away with you Sir with your pesky positive news!!!!

Away with you Sir with your pesky positive news!!!!

Haha, sorry. Not sure why I introduced factual information to ruin that rant.

Actually really surprised and impressed just how competitive our prices are.

Whats the lottery discount about?

If you are part of the Blues Lottery you get a £25 discount on Season Tickets.

I mentioned it to the girl on the line, she said yep fine. When I got my paperwork mailed through last night, they hadn't taken off the discount. Rang them up this morning, and they arranged the refund, so for those that have already renewed and didn't get asked, ring them up and ask for it, just say you mentioned it when renewing and they havn't put it on, fingers crossed.

Tommy2holes said:
Anybody know how many seasos we had this year ?

Wonder how many we will have next year?

When I renewed I actually asked, she said about 4,800 this year, and we are only looking about 1k short of that this year, so just under 4k, a 20% drop in home fans, if you assume the same drop in on the day 2-3k, I guess we are looking at attendences of around 5.5-6.5k next year.

Bit worried the club may go pop with my £300

take te direct debit option up then.

If you opt for the 1st June draw date, you will have only paid 3 months worth by the time the club would be likely to go pop (ie before the season starts), and at which point you can cancel the DD to stop any further payments. You might be able to also argue the case that you havent recieved anything for your money, and could technically under the DD guarentee re-claim the 3 payments that have already left your account, altho if the club are in admin, im not sure how that would quite work.

4,000 season ticket holders is pretty damn good for League Two football.

Indeed.

I think that quite a large proportion of those that have not renewed, will still go to most of not all the home games at £16 a pop as well. So attendances should hold up quite well I think.

Bar Bradford (Maybe Looton if they come up), we should be topping the attendance tables.

Season ticket for myself and my 7yr old now purchased in the South Upper, may need ear defenders for him, he doesn't need to learn swear words yet!

I think bringing all the prices down was a great idea. I think its prob going to save our attendance figures for next season and get in the fans that can sometimes find it a bit of a pinch. Plus, if we have a good season we may even get a few more fans in on cheaper prices.

£385 for Aldershot!?! :stunned:

I'm not renewing my season ticket but will still be attending as many games as I can which will hopefully be most of them!

£385 for Aldershot!?! :stunned:

I'm not renewing my season ticket but will still be attending as many games as I can which will hopefully be most of them!

This is exactly why attendances should hold up above 6,000 next season.

A lot of people will be doing the same I reckon.

This is exactly why attendances should hold up above 6,000 next season.

A lot of people will be doing the same I reckon.

I'm gonna be working shifts in my job, plus after being on the rock and roll for a few months funds are a bit tight!

dave the shrimper i do not sit in the south upper as the view is rubbish when you sit 3 rows back or further as when the ball goes into the air you are always crouching down to see where the ball has gone and youve no leg room what so ever, season ticket holder in the east stand blue is the only place to be, great views and right next to the away fans for some great banter ha ha.

Renewed me and my student son's season tickets today so all done and dusted. At the end of the day I was going to hold out and see if tilly was going to walk but in reality if he does it is not going to make much difference to the team I support. Agree with D.T.S Really. Although for league 2 football it seems we are getting a raw deal, in the bigger picture it is in proportion to other league 2 clubs, besides, she would only have me going shopping on a Saturday

Back