• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Season ticket current situation

Southend_Lady

Ginger Sam
Does anyone know what the current situation is with ST's?

I have three questions:

1. Is the direct debit scheme up and working yet?

2. What is the dealine for the £300 price?

3. Is it for renewals only as opposed to new STH's.

Does anyone know what the current situation is with ST's?

I have three questions:

1. Is the direct debit scheme up and working yet?

2. What is the dealine for the £300 price?

3. Is it for renewals only as opposed to new STH's.

1. Yes

2. 1st May (Saturday)

3. Nope, new card holders are welcomed, well dragged off the street kicking and screaming until they are relieved of 300 quid.

1. Yes - and only £5 admin fee instead of £15

2. Close of business this Saturday.

3. Renewals only at the momemt I believe.

Another question.

How long before existing season ticket holders seats are made generally available? My mate wants to get one for the first time and would like to sit near my lot but most of the seats around me are taken. However I suspect the two guys to my right won't renew. I've suggested to him to get one as near as possible and then if those seats do become released, get transferred.

even at £300 a season ticket southend will be charging one of the highest priced tickets in league two, mine will not getting renewed.

Another question.

How long before existing season ticket holders seats are made generally available? My mate wants to get one for the first time and would like to sit near my lot but most of the seats around me are taken. However I suspect the two guys to my right won't renew. I've suggested to him to get one as near as possible and then if those seats do become released, get transferred.

I think that people renewing after the deadline still have the option on keeping their regular seat for about one month. Then it becomes available to a prospective new STH. Best to check that with the ticket office.

even at £300 a season ticket southend will be charging one of the highest priced tickets in league two, mine will not getting renewed.

I love my club and will continue to watch them whatever division they are playing in - for me it's just a question of do I pay on the day or get a ST. Given that I live in Chelmsford (therefore can't get to the ground during the week to buy tickets) and it's cheaper overall to get a ST if you go to most home games (as I will) - therefore it's a no-brainer and I've renewed for next season - grateful that it will cost me £80 less to watch my team the same number of times.

If you think the other league 2 clubs offer better value for money, then in the immortal words of Vic Jobson, why don't you go and support them instead! :thump:

1. Yes - and only £5 admin fee instead of £15

2. Close of business this Saturday.

3. Renewals only at the momemt I believe.

Nope, I purchased one this morning despite having not renewed mine last season.

I've just got mine.

I wasn't a STH this season as the lad had moved away and I knew I would miss enough games to make it financially unviable. Anyhow, he is coming home again, so I cheekily asked if I could have my old seats back. But they were taken. However, if the current owners don't claim them by Tuesday morning, and I ask for them, they're mine again.

i have always been a tottenham supporter since age 7, i have supported southend and gone to games their for the last 26 years and a season ticket holder for years and come from southend, sometimes its hard to take when muppets run football clubs into the ground like is the case at southend for the past 2 years.

i have always been a tottenham supporter since age 7, i have supported southend and gone to games their for the last 26 years and a season ticket holder for years and come from southend, sometimes its hard to take when muppets run football clubs into the ground like is the case at southend for the past 2 years.

I'll presume it was ok when the same muppet was presiding over the success of the previous 4 years?

Thanks for the information everyone. I am renewing mine in the west, but moving seats a bit closer to the action! £300 and only £5 admin fee is a touch really as I was looking at £380 plus £15 admin fee. Savings for lots of us.

It seems that we also have from May 1st to 10th to claim seats unclaimed by last seasons STH's. So really the deadline is May 10th?

How anyone can really moan at £300 for 23 home games is beyond me.

If its more expensive than all other sides then so what. Southend is more expensive to live than most others places in L2.

Ron has given us a massive price reduction, an option to pay by DD so you dont need to find the money upfront and the option to possibly get your money back if England win the world cup.

I am unsure whatelse he can do to attract the floating supporter.

You dont by any chance sit in the south upper and wear your spurs jacket to every game do you?

Renewed mine.

People on here bitching and moaning about Ron etc, not renewing the season ticket on that principle will only hurt "the Club" more in the long run. If people are not renewing for other reason, fair enough, but on the Ron Martin principle, i think people need to look at the bigger picture !

With no season tickets, no money is generated at all, this only hurts the Club, and also the manager (who ever that is) when trying to assemble a squad/team etc for next season !

Another question.

B

having spoke to the ticket office yesterday, i believe your seat is only guarenteed until next tuesday, after which seat-swap will begin to take place.

Dav

Every football Club chairmen are running all football clubs into the ground, because football, not just Southend, is technically (and prob morally) bankrupt and 95% of clubs I firmly believe, unless something is done by someone will follow the problems we, Bournemouth (who have been promoted regardless of their own transfer embargo), Hull, Portsmouth, Palace, Southampton, etc etc etc etc have and are suffering with at the moment !

UTB's

Back