• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Signature Requests

Any chance of doing me one with a picture of Bilel (6) with my sig name please.

2lw26md.jpg

any update on my hall and oates one? cheers. if not, i'll have one of barrington belgrave dressed as a pimp with some lovely ladies

any update on my hall and oates one? cheers. if not, i'll have one of barrington belgrave dressed as a pimp with some lovely ladies

I was looking at Hall and Oates images and I couldn't really find one that would work as most were black and white. I can still have a go at it and the Belgrave one and you can choose then what's best?

Wonder when OBL is going to ask for a new one ;)

I think we'll be waiting a while. I can't see her lowering herself to ask for an Anthony Grant one :p

Or, I could update the McCormack one to him celebrating his goal on Friday........or making a great diving save that any goalkeeper would have been proud of.

i know ive just had a new one and i know i'm being a pain in the bum now but would it be at all possible to have one in a cilit bang theme with barry corr saying 'hi i'm barry corr' with 'bang, its in the net' in there somewhere aswell.

i know ive just had a new one and i know i'm being a pain in the bum now but would it be at all possible to have one in a cilit bang theme with barry corr saying 'hi i'm barry corr' with 'bang, its in the net' in there somewhere aswell.

wk3d3a.jpg

I think we'll be waiting a while. I can't see her lowering herself to ask for an Anthony Grant one :p

Or, I could update the McCormack one to him celebrating his goal on Friday........or making a great diving save that any goalkeeper would have been proud of.

Sorted myself thank you!

Back