• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

MK Going Under The Thumb.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
I would just like to wish all the best to MK and his wife to be who are tying the knot tomorrow..

All the very best and congratulations to you both mate.:clap:

Thanks mate. I'm sure some snaps of the day will find there way on here as a few 'zoners are coming. One is in fact working like a biatch ;)

Good luck, and congratulations in advance for tomorrow :clap:

Enjoy the day, because it goes really quickly. A Zoner advised me to go for a little walk by myself in the morning, and I can highly reccomend doing so, gives you time to soak in what you're about to do and get away from the chaos for a bit.

Have a great day old chap.

Congrats MK and Mrs Mk, hope you have a great day. Only a year until my wedding as well.

I have to say getting married on matchday is a big, big FAIL though!

All the best Paul, it's an amazing experience as as DS says... it goes really quickly.

Make sure you take in every minute, and don't worry about all the little bits and bobs cos they'll sort themselves out! Have an amazing day!

here is a pic of Mr and Mr MK...

n621650035_950837_1827.jpg

All the best Paul, it's an amazing experience as as DS says... it goes really quickly.

Make sure you take in every minute, and don't worry about all the little bits and bobs cos they'll sort themselves out! Have an amazing day!

Spot on there Pubey. Another handy bit of advice - get one of your ushers or suchlike to have a bottle of water ready for you. Come the end of the service and the photos I was absolutely gasping.

Most importantly, have a great day - congratulations to you both!

Spot on there Pubey. Another handy bit of advice - get one of your ushers or suchlike to have a pint ready for you. Come the end of the service and the photos I was absolutely gasping.

corrected!:)

Spot on there Pubey. Another handy bit of advice - get one of your ushers or suchlike to have a bottle of water ready for you. Come the end of the service and the photos I was absolutely gasping.

Ushers??

I remember getting in the car ready to go the service and all of a sudden I had never felt so thirsty in my whole life!

Have a great day Mk and future Mrs MK!

Good luck you lefty swine. Hope it goes to plan.

Are we having a zone whipround for a spectacular present? No? Ok then.

Back