• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I just dont know what has gone wrong for me this year (Apart from the fact I dont get enough right).

Same for me Dave, i've finished in the top 10 every year i've entered but i've no chance of doing that this season .. it doesn't help that i've got into a run of predicting us to lose or draw and i dare not alter that while we are on this run

Here you go with the updated table after our great win at Barnet on Tuesday. And Jack has overhauled Cricko to top the table after a couple of good tallies and also Shrimpersarmy with his good run of scores leaps into contention. Davewebbsbrain also maintains his consistent form to keep third place.

86 - Jack the Shrimper
85 - Cricko
82 - davewebbsbrain
81 - Teenage Shrimper
78 - kingSHRIMPER
78 - Shrimpersarmy
78 - Wickford Shrimper
77 - Roxy
75 - ol blue eyes
73 - sufc_dave
72 - south247
71 - SupaBlues
70 - davidovolic
69 - BLUEBLOOD Junior
69 - Dad of Dave the Shrimper
68 - B1ueb0y
67 - BrettieAngell
67 - ChapperzUK
67 - Harold Bishop Killer
66 - chieftans
64 - Ldnfatso
62 - southend_aussies
60 - canveyshrimper
60 - number11
59 - Dave the Shrimper
59 - class
58 - BLUEBLOOD
57 - D.O.L.L.
55 - Kristof
54 - Drastic Sturgeon
54 - Lucky Luca
54 - seves
51 - Tinks
50 - marvel315
48 - Great Yarmouth Shrimper
40 - Dick Bate's Protege
39 - thenobster
39 - Staines Shrimper
38 - ShrimperNath
36 - Shrimper
31 - Casual Blue
24 - Emu
24 - Jarvisyeh

Last edited:
Table after Round 19

After a great week on the pitch for Southend, Saturday proved rich pickings in players picking up shed loads of points. Davewebbsbrain leads the way leapfrogging Jack & Cricko after his 13 point bonanza, well done Phil. But this just proves my point for the tail end Charlies (me :sad:) that a good weeks points tally can have you climbing the table. So don't despair and stick with it.

95 - davewebbsbrain
94 - Jack the Shrimper
91 - Cricko
88 - kingSHRIMPER
86 - Teenage Shrimper
86 - Wickford Shrimper
83 - sufc_dave
81 - Roxy
81 - south247
81 - SupaBlues
80 - BLUEBLOOD Junior
80 - Dad of Dave the Shrimper
80 - ol blue eyes
80 - Shrimpersarmy
77 - ChapperzUK
77 - chieftans
76 - davidovolic
74 - B1ueb0y
74 - Ldnfatso
70 - Harold Bishop Killer
67 - BLUEBLOOD
67 - BrettieAngell
67 - Drastic Sturgeon
66 - canveyshrimper
65 - southend_aussies
64 - Dave the Shrimper
64 - number11
63 - D.O.L.L.
62 - class
62 - seves
60 - Kristof
59 - Great Yarmouth Shrimper
59 - Lucky Luca
58 - Tinks
50 - marvel315
45 - Staines Shrimper
45 - thenobster
40 - Dick Bate's Protege
38 - ShrimperNath
36 - Shrimper

Last edited by a moderator:
After a great week on the pitch for Southend, Saturday proved rich pickings in players picking up shed loads of points. Davewebbsbrain leads the way leapfrogging Jack & Cricko after his 13 point bonanza, well done Phil. But this just proves my point for the tail end Charlies (me :sad:) that a good weeks points tally can have you climbing the table. So don't despair and stick with it.

Yes, there you go, a record weeks haul for me and I have climbed exactly nowhere:hilarious:

hmmm I should have got 13pts too and so be above canveyshrimper...seems a bit :net: to me!

is it me, or it the league getting smaller?....i'm always near thge bottom, no matter how many points i get.....(ok, i know i'm crap and dont get many anyway, before you blighters say anything)

is it me, or it the league getting smaller?....i'm always near thge bottom, no matter how many points i get.....(ok, i know i'm crap and dont get many anyway, before you blighters say anything)

Nothing suspicious just weeded out those that haven't taken part for a few weeks.

Table after Round 20

Here is the updated table after Saturday, and it's all very tight at the top, shame I'm not there to experience it. :sad: Phil continues to lead the way and is now in 3 figures with Jack, closely followed by Cricko & kingSHRIMPER. With the JPT games tomorrow and a bumper bundle of FA Cup games at the weekend there are a lot of points up for grabs this week.

101 - davewebbsbrain
100 - Jack the Shrimper
99 - Cricko
98 - kingSHRIMPER
95 - Wickford Shrimper
94 - Teenage Shrimper
87 - sufc_dave
87 - SupaBlues
86 - Dad of Dave the Shrimper
85 - BLUEBLOOD Jr
85 - Shrimpersarmy
84 - Roxy
84 - south247
83 - chieftans
81 - ChapperzUK
81 - ol blue eyes
80 - davidovolic
79 - number11
78 - B1ueb0y
77 - Ldnfatso
75 - Drastic Sturgeon
74 - Dave the Shrimper
74 - Harold Bishop Killer
73 - canveyshrimper
72 - BLUEBLOOD
71 - BrettieAngell
70 - class
69 - Tinks
67 - D.O.L.L.
65 - southend_aussies
64 - seves
63 - Kristof
61 - Great Yarmouth Shrimper
59 - Lucky Luca
53 - marvel315
48 - Staines Shrimper
45 - thenobster
41 - ShrimperNath
40 - Dick Bate's Protege

Table after Round 21

Our undefeated run continues after our second win in three days over Oxford. The table shows that davewebbsbrain has increased hos lead over Jack and king who moves into third. Cricko achieves his 5th century, one of points on the P/L and the other 4 in age.

107 - davewebbsbrain
102 - Jack the Shrimper
102 - kingSHRIMPER
100 - Cricko
99 - Teenage Shrimper
97 - Wickford Shrimper
91 - chieftans
91 - SupaBlues
90 - BLUEBLOOD Junior
90 - Shrimpersarmy
90 - sufc_dave
87 - Dad of Dave the Shrimper
86 - south247
85 - ol blue eyes
85 - Roxy
83 - davidovolic
82 - ChapperzUK
80 - number11
79 - Dave the Shrimper
78 - B1ueb0y
77 - Drastic Sturgeon
77 - Ldnfatso
76 - BrettieAngell
75 - Harold Bishop KIller
74 - canveyshrimper
74 - D.O.L.L.
73 - seves
72 - BLUEBLOOD
70 - southend_aussies
69 - Tinks
64 - Great Yarmouth Shrimper
64 - Kristof
60 - Lucky Luca
54 - Staines Shrimper
53 - marvel315
46 - thenobster
43 - ShrimperNath
40 - Dick Bate's Protege

Roxy is streets ahead of the other girls and threatening to make an impact on the title race, however its nearly Christmas party season and that usually is enough for her mind to wander away from this little comp :winking:

I blame Lee, for putting the hoodo on me.
His mind games appear to be working though as since then my brief spell of form has deserted me :stunned:

Table after Round 22

davewebbsbrain extends his lead by one as his impressive run of scores continues, but Jack is in pursuit just 7 points back, and Cricko, Teenage Shrimper and Shrimpersarmy who jumps into contention are all on 106 points. Good to see Roxy on two fat ladies, which coming from one fat bloke....:unsure:

117 - davewebbsbrain
110 - Jack the Shrimper
106 - Cricko
106 - Shrimpersarmy
106 - Teenage Shrimper
105 - kingSHRIMPER
99 - Wickford Shrimper
97 - chieftans
97 - ol blue eyes
97 - south247
97 - sufc_dave
94 - BLUEBLOOD Junior
94 - SupaBlues
93 - Dad of Dave the Shrimper
90 - davidovolic
89 - Drastic Sturgeon
88 - Roxy
83 - Dave the Shrimper
82 - BrettieAngell
82 - ChapperzUK
82 - Harold Bishop Killer
81 - B1ueb0y
81 - canveyshrimper
80 - D.O.L.L.
80 - Ldnfatso
80 - number11
77 - class
77 - seves
77 - Tinks
74 - Great Yarmouth Shrimper
76 - BLUEBLOOD
75 - southend_aussies
71 - Kristof
66 - Lucky Luca
58 - Staines Shrimper
53 - marvel315
48 - ShrimperNath
46 - thenobster

Good work Lee & Harry. Keep it up (I await a coarse reply from BB on that one)

Back