• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

shrimperjon

President
I see that CP has just tweeted that he has seen the list of targets PB is chasing. Doesnt say who at this stage but says that there are some interesting names on it. Guessing the names might be leaked over next few days by someone.

He can look as much as he likes, but with another winding up order over us, it doesn't seem likely he will be able to sign anyone anytime soon.:sad:

But surely if someone is a free agent they could sign before 1st July?

We can offer a contract to whoever we like.

But until the debts relating to the embargoes are cleared, these players cannot be registered with the FL. Meaning they are not officially our players and can bugger off elsewhere if they so wish. Similar situation to what Sturrock found himself in when he first arrived. Pre-Contracts could be the order of the day this summer. Unless a lot of money is found sharpish.

I do hope it is a list of permanent players rather than season long loans.

Watford at Wembley on Monday by the way. I wonder what the club (Watford) has in mind for Britt.

I do hope it is a list of permanent players rather than season long loans.

Watford at Wembley on Monday by the way. I wonder what the club (Watford) has in mind for Britt.

While I am a fan of the loan system, I do agree and at most I want to see 2-3 loanees this season. As for Britt, reckon he will go on loan to a club in league 1 - maybe Colchester.

Also hoping that the majority of targets are midfielders as reckon we may need at least 3.

While I am a fan of the loan system, I do agree and at most I want to see 2-3 loanees this season. As for Britt, reckon he will go on loan to a club in league 1 - maybe Colchester.

Also hoping that the majority of targets are midfielders as reckon we may need at least 3.

Yes - agree. All of this depends on who stays and goes of course but for me the priority is the midfield with the defence very close behind. Given that some players can play defence or midfield, I would like to see at least 2 central midfielders and at least 2 defenders ........

Another 2 transfer targets to be revealed in the echo tomorrow according to CP.

Back