• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I'm not sure I understand the phrase "genuine goal scorer" .......... genuine meaning authentic and actual?

When Myles put the ball in the net on Saturday he looked genuine to me - and so did Barney the previous Saturday .............. they all count you know.

I think what I was trying to say was a player like Tubbs , Assombalonga and others , who regularly score a fair amount every season ( waiting now for someone to tell me Tubbs didn't score that much last season..... ) are to me those labelled as 'genuine' goalscorers rather than someone who has one great season and then reverts back to netting 3 or 4.

We will make play-offs, its then a gamble from there. Hopefully go into the playoffs with some form and win

this could be the squad that will make people say "I always said 22,000 was too small for us":unsure:

I think what I was trying to say was a player like Tubbs , Assombalonga and others , who regularly score a fair amount every season ( waiting now for someone to tell me Tubbs didn't score that much last season..... ) are to me those labelled as 'genuine' goalscorers rather than someone who has one great season and then reverts back to netting 3 or 4.

What is BBBC's record the last few seasons?

I will be shocked if we don't make top three this time round, we just need a bit of luck on the injuries side of things and hopefully we will be ok:thumbsup:

I will be shocked if we don't make top three this time round, we just need a bit of luck on the injuries side of things and hopefully we will be ok:thumbsup:

Yes, luck on the injury side.

Professionalism with regard to bookings and red cards ...... no silly business such as kicking the ball away or not retreating 10 yards from a free kick ......... ooops - too late. :facepalm:

League One.

Laie-lol%20sept%202010.gif

I feel like I'm missing out on the punchline .... :unsure:

Back