• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

CHEMICO FC

Manager
Won 8 Drawn 5 Lost 1.

Lost 1 Game in 14 Not bad Stats.

Why Change the Team so much.

Then Lost last 2.

Whot will he do next game?:unsure:

I think players don't know whether there playing one week to the next.
Hes knocked the confidence out of them.
Barrett and Boldger never played together and possible not match fit.
Jack Payne in and out the team getting dizzy. 7 Goals
Barry Core comes on and scores then on the bench next game. 7 Goals

Still only 5 points of 3rd place.

Last edited:
Trouble is, we went 10 unbeaten. The run is broken, and i cant recall a team who then went on another long unbeaten one, after suffering several hic-cups.
We will probably stutter next 4-5 games, before hopefully finishing in winning form?.

Trouble is, we went 10 unbeaten. The run is broken, and i cant recall a team who then went on another long unbeaten one, after suffering several hic-cups.
We will probably stutter next 4-5 games, before hopefully finishing in winning form?.

Looks like play offs at best now. Disappointing considering Brown's actually had some financial backing to bring in players, maybe having such a bloated squad could be our downfall, I hope not :unsure:.

Back