• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Wycombe have scored again and have won 3-2. Looks like we're playing Stevenage.

Morecambe were responsible for us being in the automatics after last Saturday due to beating Wycombe, so our record against Morecambe now is played 10, drawn one, lost nine.

Really need to pick up the team after this or we'll bottle the play-offs..................

Stevenage? Urgh.... Never fancy that game. Is it Saturday or Sunday next week?

Ok well what a season thank you sufc you have done well, Phill Brown and Adam B got awards , we are still in the play offs welldone to everyone The players need us the fans to lift them I STILL Believe COME ON SOUTHEND

Horrible Stevenage to play. Not positive. Hope the players are hurting big time and realise they owe the fans big time!

5th. Stevenage in the playoffs now confirmed. Paul Clark just said we can do it, need to pick ourselves up and get on with it.

TBH I'd rather play Stevenage than Plymouth.

Still proud of the team, a month ago we had no hope of the automatics, would we rather not have done that? No way, we've shown how good we are. It hurts but we go again.

#ShrimperandProud #BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide

At least we don't have to play blo*dy Burton - or indeed blo*dy Morecambe - in the play-offs.

If we get to the play off final and win this will all dull into the events to be forgotten.

Also if we should get teh and beat Plymouth, the corwd could be over 50,000, Ron'll like that!!!!!

....and that my friends is huge, Plymouth are flying at present and, I would much prefer facing Stevenage over two legs rather than them. Remember Grimsby/Lincoln and keep the faith........

Back