• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Blues sign Stephen Hendrie on loan

If we sign him then we'll have 2 players in our team who are in the Million Club (previously sold for £1mio + ) alongside Tyrone Barnett ( £1.1mio)

How many others have we had ? I can only think of a few like Michael Ricketts , Fred Eastwood ( 2nd time round ) & Lee Bradbury ......

If we sign him then we'll have 2 players in our team who are in the Million Club (previously sold for £1mio + ) alongside Tyrone Barnett ( £1.1mio)

How many others have we had ? I can only think of a few like Michael Ricketts , Fred Eastwood ( 2nd time round ) & Lee Bradbury ......

Jimmy Corbett signed for Blackburn in a deal that could've reached 1m depending on apperences (clutching at straws)

Looks like it's a done deal.

• Chris Phillips ‏@CJPhillips1982 21m21 minutes ago
    Looks like the Hendrie deal is done to me.
    CYw-O32WQAEncsH.jpg

1:42 PM - 15 Jan 2016 · Details

• Glenn Speller ‏@GlennSpeller 5m5 minutes ago
    @CJPhillips1982 decent signing.

0 retweets 0 likes

Good, no more stupid talk of 3 at the back or Prosser playing left back!!

Great signing. Better than JBW and just what we need to slot in for Coker. Well done PB for securing this. I look forward to watching him tomorrow at Peterborough

Back