• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mark Phillips

Has been let go by AFC Wimbledon

Ready to make it big in the expanding market of scented air fresheners. I wonder if that's what footballers dream of being when they're older?

Good luck Mark. Decent player and important goals.

Ready to make it big in the expanding market of scented air fresheners. I wonder if that's what footballers dream of being when they're older?

Good luck Mark. Decent player and important goals.

Don't forget he also DJs :winking:

Very good, always a favorite player for me, loved the way he "played" and out bullied so many big forwards - especially Akinfenwa.

Played well against GTFC last night, did his usual stuff of breaking up any rhythm from the Findus forwards and seems to have a very good partnership with Fry.
I hope he gets a Wembley Play Off Winners Medal.

Was a good player for us but I'm amazed he's played 40 times this season. Full marks to their physio.

Here's a stat for you: of our current squad only Barrett, Hurst, Payne and Leonard have scored more league goals for us than he managed in his 83+10 league appearances for us.

That's more than the likes of Atkinson, Mooney, Weston, Timlin, Hunt, Worrall, Moussa etc

Played well against GTFC last night, did his usual stuff of breaking up any rhythm from the Findus forwards and seems to have a very good partnership with Fry.
I hope he gets a Wembley Play Off Winners Medal.

Sadly sent off in the second leg of the Semi final, which Braintree went on to lose. See their manager has now gone over to Lincoln as well! Not a brilliant way to finish what had been a great season for them!

I remember that season when he scored 10 or so goals in the league, more than all our strikers have managed this season. Did a great job for us at the time. Shame for the guy that he seemed to get injured whenever he went outside

Mark was at today's game (V Bury) and had his two children with him.

Really nice bloke!

I did wonder if he might have been a M'wall bloke but NO, Mark is a Shrimper!

Back