• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

............ and it's Goodnight Vienna. 1-3. Another bloomin' season of hope and despair....

And that is the game. Brown is going to need his five signings at the minimum, especially in defence.

Gills should have scored a fourth there............. Emmanuel-Thomas curls one just wide of the top corner.

I'm not blaming Thompson or Barrett, as I'm not there today, but always felt if we have to rely on this pair most of the season, we will struggle

I've never seen a team managed by a former defensive duo so bad at defending. 3 months to fix our achilles heel and nothing's changed

Went for this result before the game, im not happy to be right. A lot of us maybe knew that this back line were not good enough, i also think Gills will be a standout team this season, so its a game against a decent side out of the way.

Went for this result before the game, im not happy to be right. A lot of us maybe knew that this back line were not good enough, i also think Gills will be a standout team this season, so its a game against a decent side out of the way.
We made them look good. Should have been two up at half time, went in level. Looked lethargic today, which is not normal for us.

Sadly the Gills will not be one of the better sides that we play this season.

Back