• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Player B is Cox!

Agree 100% we need a big man to hold onto the ball in more dangerous positions without giving up possession.

It's not about finding a good player but about finding the right player for the style of play we are going to play. Someone can be a good player without fitting the role we need.

Really?

You surprise me; thought it was Theo.

Hopefully Cox will come good under SCP

rigsby;2032587 said:
So did Peterborough that's why they signed Ricky Miller last summer. They can't give him away at the moment.

I dont think they have to worry too much as the leagues top scorer by far, from Woking , Jack Marriot ,has been chased by Championship and Premiership clubs. The Peterborough multi millionaire owner, Says the £3 million on offer is no where near the mark. He also said he was exasperated by Miller turning down potential moves to 5 clubs, but part of the problem is the owner naturally wants a decent fee,. Perhaps they will only pick up around £5 million on this one for going for yet another player from the lower reaches?? Wouldnt that be nice for us?

Maybe he’s looking for a coaching role. He’s not been playing in League One this season as far as I know so I doubt this is who the reports have been referring to

Freddie Ladapo medical currently underway, perm deal.

Lets not forget this was the poster who claimed Lenny was in his car as we speak on his way to Sheffield......The only thing is he said he was on the M6

Back