• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

It's matchday, what do you wear?

Live and die in Southend Shirts.

But on match days, i will have to wear some item of clothing that is green or that has green init.

Ok, so there we have it. Whatever you wore yesterday whilst watching or listening to the game MUST be worn next Saturday. Not to do so will mean that the curse of win lose win lose will not be lifted. Come on Zoners, be part of it.

Ok, so there we have it. Whatever you wore yesterday whilst watching or listening to the game MUST be worn next Saturday. Not to do so will mean that the curse of win lose win lose will not be lifted. Come on Zoners, be part of it.
So does that mean I have to wear my Light Blue away shirt that I wore yesterday again next Saturday at home to Luton instead of my Dark Blue home shirt?

My other half will think I have definitely lost it more than she normally does, unlike my team. :Smile:

So does that mean I have to wear my Light Blue away shirt that I wore yesterday again next Saturday at home to Luton instead of my Dark Blue home shirt?

My other half will think I have definitely lost it more than she normally does, unlike my team. :Smile:
You might as well get some wear out of it as it seems the players are hardly ever going to wear it!!! Thought they'd have the light blue on yesterday with white shorts and socks?

It would probably be ok to wear the dark blue with the light blue underneath. These curses are a bit tricky to lift so best not to take too many risks.

Whatever I wore the last time I saw us win, has to be worn again. This has led to thermals being worn in April on occasions. Also if it's a home game, I have to enter the ground via the same turnstile.

It's a lot easy in the warmer months as against the winter. Always wear the scarf and sometimes baseball cap.definitly blue socks

Normally when someone asks me what I’m wearing shes slim, blonde and got legs up to her eyelids.

Or at least that’s what I see in my head after 10 pints.

If that sounds like you @Rootshallbloke then your username is seriously misleading!

Sadly, as an exile visits are here and there. Last time, against Accy before Xmas, I had a padded jacket and hood over the S'end bobble hat; two pairs of gloves, and wished I'd worn two pairs of socks as well as taking a bigger umbrella.
No wonder the players belted off at the end applauding mid sprint! Has it been colder this season?

Sadly, as an exile visits are here and there. Last time, against Accy before Xmas, I had a padded jacket and hood over the S'end bobble hat; two pairs of gloves, and wished I'd worn two pairs of socks as well as taking a bigger umbrella.
No wonder the players belted off at the end applauding mid sprint! Has it been colder this season?

Unlikely. Do you not remember The Beast From The East last year? We've not had anything like the amount of snow that brought.

Back