• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New Kit thread 2019/20

Can someone with the nike templates do a couple of mocks of what the kits will look like? It wont be totally bespoke. The base will be the team wear range

Cheers

The "base" of the shirt is the front. So it won't look anything like what is in the catalogue

These are all Nike show in their catalogue for SU colours...I fancy ‘bespoke’ may just mean changing the white trim to other colours! I don’t imagine it’ll be a ‘design your own kit’ type thing!

Attachments

• 31DD86B6-E759-4797-BAAE-5B505FD27A87.jpeg
    31DD86B6-E759-4797-BAAE-5B505FD27A87.jpeg
    12.6 KB · Views: 119
These are all Nike show in their catalogue for SU colours...I fancy ‘bespoke’ may just mean changing the white trim to other colours! I don’t imagine it’ll be a ‘design your own kit’ type thing!

I don't like the triangles on the shoulders.

It looks like something press ganged into the Blue Harbour navy.

I wish at the very least we'd change from Nike.

We've been with them since what....2003 now, and it's just the same generic stuff from their Teamwear brochure year on year. At best it's a copy template of what a Prem team wore last season.

We've been with them since what....2003 now, and it's just the same generic stuff from their Teamwear brochure year on year. At best it's a copy template of what a Prem team wore last season.
Totally agree. The likes of Adidas or puma would be a nice change.

I would like us to sign a deal with Lotto.

I saw a lady walking down Southend High Street today in a branded SUFC top (light blue) with London Southend Airport emblazoned across the front.

I saw a lady walking down Southend High Street today in a branded SUFC top (light blue) with London Southend Airport emblazoned across the front.

Don't get me started. Not that I use it, My passport has expired. But I liked having a passenger friendly airport representing Southend. Now they've taken away the free drop off and pick up right outside, and introduced red lines for fines. Boo. Stuff them.

Back