• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Season cards sent?

Well I hope I get mine before the season starts

According to the ticket stats whattsit we have shifted 4100 odd. Not a bad number given last season's performance and lack of signings

Well I hope I get mine before the season starts

According to the ticket stats whattsit we have shifted 4100 odd. Not a bad number given last season's performance and lack of signings

Wow ..:Stunned:
An amazing effort if these numbers are accurate ...I'd have thought that the club would be shouting these figures from the rooftops...

I am advised by the club that the ticket office are doing the packs "as we speak" and we should start receiving cards as early as next week.

My friend went in what will be three weeks ago on Monday, and they were putting them in envelopes then - it is her first year as a season ticket holder and was expecting to have received the card by now - was able to reassure her it is way too early for SUFC !

I've signed up this year for the first time in a couple of years.

Im just hoping in get it before the first game and that it works.

I've signed up this year for the first time in a couple of years.

Im just hoping in get it before the first game and that it works.

No doubt there will always be some who get it late and/or it doesn't work. All I can say is that in all the time that me and her have had a season card with this current system, not once has it arrived late or not worked. (no doubt this post will come back to bite me in the arse!)

Last edited:
Im pretty sure that everyone is getting a new card this season

Be good to know how many we have sold to date. The club don't do an awful lot from a marketing point of view

Back