• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New Kit thread 2019/20

He's a Southend football kit troll. Only thing he post's on each season.

I know he’s been kicking around for the past few years, but wasn’t sure if he’s actually more invested in the club, than just the way our shirts look.

Also, I wana know who’s alt it is. No way it’s real

Genuine question (which has probably been asked, but it’s too hot to trawl back through this, or any other thread to find an answer)....

.... Do you actually follow/support Southend, and/or go to games?

Or is it purely the kits that you’re here for?

i do follow southend in response to that also not a sodding troll

just cause i choose not to post daily on this forum during the season last time i checked i don't have to thanks :Thumbs up:

What do you think of our chances for the upcoming season?

Who’s the one to watch? Think Bond will be a success & what’s your take on Ron Martin?

What do you think of our chances for the upcoming season?

Who’s the one to watch? Think Bond will be a success & what’s your take on Ron Martin?

Now there are some questions I’d like a few more people to partake in and elaborate on, instead of some of the drivel I read ?

So are we sponsored by PaddyPower or have we just got no sponsor and are jumping on the bandwagon

That’s your respected opinion. I disagree.
In my much younger days I was a betting shop manager with Mecca Bookmakers and Coral Racing. It was not allowed to see into the shops and no tv coverage was allowed (tannoy commentary only). Absolutely zero advertising. Internet did not exist. The betting companies still made good money and punters could still gamble if they so wished. I will add I saw many regulars spend money they could not afford and clearly had a problem. I left the industry for this reason

Back