• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Lincoln City vs Southend United

What an entertaining first-half. Not particularly depressed, if we play like that we'll still end up winning more games than we lose. 2-0 is a little harsh but if there was one criticism we gave too many dangerous free-kicks away and one feared that would eventually get one right. Elvis probably at fault for their second. Can't complain about effort, we've fought for everything and looked quite good. Looks like there won't be many sides coming away from Sincel Bank with anything this season.
...are you on an ounce of Moroccan Red and not sharing, dear Yogi?

Jesus this is terrible, but I still think we have a great squad that need time to gel. The Cowleys are great motivation people.

Jesus this is terrible, but I still think we have a great squad that need time to gel.

I agree when we have everyone fit! And if set up properly we should easily be mid table.

Jesus this is terrible, but I still think we have a great squad that need time to gel.

I’d like to agree with you JC. I really would.

But I think the writing is on the wall for us. I hope to **** I’m proven wrong.

Currently we are playing the league leaders and have already played the 2nd and 4th placed teams. Theres hope for us yet

We’ve (so far) shipped seven goals in 3 league games.

That’s not normally a good sign. I remain hopeful that Bond is the man, and can turn this around.

Trouble is, I look at our fixtures and wonder where our first point is coming from.

Currently we are playing the league leaders and have already played the 2nd and 4th placed teams. Theres hope for us yet
The only reason they are 1st, 2nd and 4th is that they have been fortunate enough to play us.

Back