• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Gillingham v Southend United

Worked his nuts off? He’s been on the pitch 20 mins and got two yellow cards one very unnecessary.

Was ‘working’ his nuts off!!

Are you even there??

He was at least competing which is more than I can say for a few....

Not disputing that but foul mouthed straight forward abuse towards a kid who was just tying to work his nuts off is way out of line

In my opinion of course

Plus it’s called frustration at the event. If I was playing and I did that I’d expect to be called a ****ing knob. People get offended so easily these days by absolutely anything.

The "Ron Martin Show", the one where he takes weeks to appoint a manager whilst periodically releasing statements about all the hotshots he has interviewed and the countries he has visited, is costing us points. We are throwing away games at the moment.

Totally agree. Whilst I understand the importance of getting the next appointment right for the short/long term future of the club. The fact we’ve had more statements than wins, the fact our chairmen has chased a big name all over Europe all whilst the team continues to fail on the pitch.. its all become a bit of a farce.

Well we aren’t getting tonked 3-0/4-0 anymore so that is a push in the right direction. Heskey obviously didn’t want to associate with the other football non entities wearing a Southend shirt so got sent off as quick as possible

Another booking!

Our disciplinary record is shocking this season.

What does it matter if I am there or not.

It would give it context for starters

And all I’m disagreeing with is the instant “you ****ing knob” comments directed at a kid working his bollocks off for your club and who was guilty of nothing other than nativity

It would give it context for starters

And all I’m disagreeing with is the instant “you ****ing knob” comments directed at a kid working his bollocks off for your club and who was guilty of nothing other than nativity

He’s 19 playing a mans game if he gets offended by that then he’s in the wrong job. You’re making a massive mountain out of a molehill!

Back