• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Southend United v AFC Wimbledon

I don't want to miss out on the slagging off of players stakes, is it too early to slag off Hopper or do I need to wait for him to come on?

Yet more gifts given by Ralph and Kiernan.. should’ve been 1-3

To be fair from what it looked like on Sky it would have been a worldy had it gone in, on the volley from a tight angle, so I think it’s harsh to say it should be 1-3. Doesn’t excuse the defending though..

To be fair from what it looked like on Sky it would have been a worldy had it gone in, on the volley from a tight angle, so I think it’s harsh to say it should be 1-3. Doesn’t excuse the defending though..
No and Ralph should’ve dealt with it before it came in. To be fair they look better since Lennon went off. We’ve had a few chances just need to tighten up at the back.

I feel you’re being harsh on Lennon, he needs the right partner. Reminds me a lot of Thompson he was poor to start with but when partnered with Ferdinand we saw what sort of player he could be.

No and Ralph should’ve dealt with it before it came in. To be fair they look better since Lennon went off. We’ve had a few chances just need to tighten up at the back.
We’ve been MUCH better but that’s probably more to do with the goal going in then Lennon. But the last 20 minutes since that goal have been probably our best football this season.

We’ve been MUCH better but that’s probably more to do with the goal going in then Lennon. But the last 20 minutes since that goal have been probably our best football this season.

It's a shame we conceded two so early on as you can see that Wimbledon are just as rubbish as us, but we have given ourselves a mountain to climb!

Who's the crazy gang??? I don't know what that first ten minutes was? Since we scored it's virtually been one-way traffic and we've looked something like a team. A bit disappointed, with all the possession we've had, that we haven't got an equaliser. We can certainly get something from this......just DON'T start the second-half like we started the first.

Ok I’m feeling better. We have a chance I feel, as long as we don’t concede any more stupid goals. We’re getting some chances, forcing tackles. Finally some purpose going forward, but we really need to address the defensive issues, we just invite teams on to score, nowhere near enough pressure on the opposition or kicking it in to row Z. Time to regroup and get a result here, COYB!

Back