• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Apprentice 2019

Billericay Blue - Lewis Ellis
Ricky Otto - Carina Lepore
SupaBlues - Lottie Lion
Spaceman Spiff - Scarlett Allen-Horton
RHB - Pamela Laird

Updated list.

Last edited:
Reckon I'm due a nose bleed soon, this is, without doubt, the furthest I've gone in this competition. Mind you, my lady should have been binned ages ago.

Thomas "Biff Dyer", was dressed as a knight and performed a noble act, putting himself forward for the boardroom instead of Pamela.

He's lost 7 out of 8 weeks but as usual, "Cheeky Cockney Chappie" seems to go a long way with Shugs.

Thomas "Biff Dyer", was dressed as a knight and performed a noble act, putting himself forward for the boardroom instead of Pamela.

He's lost 7 out of 8 weeks but as usual, "Cheeky ****ney Chappie" seems to go a long way with Shugs.

Thought he was an Essex lad rarther than a cockney as such.

He's lost 7 out of 8 weeks but as usual, "Cheeky ****ney Chappie" seems to go a long way with Shugs.
I think he recognises that someone like that is good entertainment, he'll never win it.

I really thought mine was for the chop this week. I'll be surprised if she survives next week. Nevertheless, this is the furthest any of my candidates has lasted.

Bit unfair IMHO. Scarlett & Carina for the final two, and the one who has Lottie will lose.

Week one when I tuned in I didn't think I had much of a chance with Carina, but it is relative and she has been up against some very poor opposition. Amazed Lottie is still there to be honest!

Week one when I tuned in I didn't think I had much of a chance with Carina, but it is relative and she has been up against some very poor opposition. Amazed Lottie is still there to be honest!

She's apparantly the most successful candidate ever. I think you're quids in mate.

Think we all agree that Lottie will lose out.She must have an amazing biz.plan to have last this long.She's a librarian ffs!
Entertainment is definitely a consideration and conflict is always seen as entertainment by producers, that is the only reason I can see for her still being there.

Entertainment is definitely a consideration and conflict is always seen as entertainment by producers, that is the only reason I can see for her still being there.
She's definitely been kept in for the interview stage. Should be fun watching Claude rip her to pieces.

Back