• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Mark Molesley at Boots & Laces

He’s been watching training this morning & will be introduced to the players afterwards.

The squad have a double session today, which should be wrapped up by 3pm.

I’ve been told to expect an announcement this afternoon. My guess would be around 4pm

The squad will need to be wrapped in ice after a double session today.

Reactions: GBJ
TBF people just wanted it sorted. We were all happy with the selection of candidates. If you're wondering why a meltdown it is now confirmed that the season starts in 3 weeks and 2 days!!! The players have only just started training, we are under an embargo, and the first few weeks of the season could involve two matches a week.

Assuming we let no-one go on the basis we can't get people in we will making full use of the squad over this period. If we have no ins, outs, and injuries due to pre-season then it will be an even bigger worry.

I dont get this, its been melt down since around Monday morning, when a RM time frame wasnt kept too, and finally now its confirmed MM is at Boots and Laces to meet the player, and only 7 posts...

My mate who runs a mini bus hire company said that SUFC have rented a minibus to bring his team of 9 down each monday morning, they will then go home on saturday after the match in the mini bus, RM has arranged for the top floor of 'The Ivy House' on the seafront to be booked out, to house the team during the week
I knew we were currently short of bodies but I didn't think our squad was THIS threadbare.

He’s been watching training this morning & will be introduced to the players afterwards.

I’ve been told to expect an announcement this afternoon. My guess would be around 4pm
Might feel like a long few hours... think I'll put the Test cricket on.

I'm not surprised by our struggles in recent times given how often your source is on the phone texting you rather than in the gym or on the training ground. Let the man train in peace.

I'm not surprised by our struggles in recent times given how often your source is on the phone texting you rather than in the gym or on the training ground. Let the man train in peace.

@GBJ is actually RM's surrogate son..FACT.. do you know nothing..He is in constant contact with daddy.

so this is very positive news for the club isnt it ? I cant imagine him joining if there was still going to be an embargo in place and a stuttering cashflow

That will upset the Weymouth massive already getting grief on Twitter

• Haha
Back