• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fans to be allowed back

Tilbury / Grays / Aveley all nice and local for me, Tilbury especially (5 minute walk from my flat)

If you think that’s bad, ETU used to have one solitary George Foreman grill in their catering hut for the burgers.....

Witham used to have a good food outlet, albeit small which in line with the size of crowds they attracted, similar to that at GWR. Wide variation in match day drink and food (and prices) at non-league level

Hullbridge are at home in the FAC on Tuesday 1st September. A few of us shrimpers are going if any of you fancy coming along for a beer and some footy let me know.
Tempting, I am missing my footie. How is parking over there?

Hullbridge are at home in the FAC on Tuesday 1st September. A few of us shrimpers are going if any of you fancy coming along for a beer and some footy let me know.

Extra Preliminary Round v Hadley, £1,125 to winners and £375 to the losers.

Preliminary Round: the winners will be away to either Hoddedson or FC Clacton, £1,444 to winners and £481 to the losers

I'm dividing my time between my home in London and my mum's so East Thurrock for me. They're at home on Saturday. I'm torn between going to them and cycling to Stanford to watch some cricket.

Either of you two Rocks locals thinking about going Saturday? If I can get a beer and talk Southend that might swing it (not saying which way)

Spoke to someone from Hullbridge las night. They are hoping to offer a deal to any Shrimpers.

At the moment its difficult because even a few sandwiches is not allowed under the restrictions. I think they have to give 50% of any gate money to the oppo for an FAC match.

The Hullbridge manager knows MM from his time at Grays. With good work by done on their pitch this summer it could be ideal for loans for us.

I also spoke to their manager about a team night out at RH which they like the idea of....Would be good all round if we made a decent link up as they now have some real decent people involved.

I’m off to watch Grays Ath today, in their pre-season mega-clash against Enfield Town.

Quite excited to see some live football again.

Enjoy mate. Not sure if he is still there but former youth team player Lyle Della-Verde was last seen playing for Enfield Town.

Reactions: GBJ
Back