• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

The thought that on 17th May 2021 we can pop down to the Arches for breakfast. It's strange how little things like that can be so inviting when you can't do them.

The thought that on 17th May 2021 we can pop down to the Arches for breakfast. It's strange how little things like that can be so inviting when you can't do them.
Let’s not get too far ahead of ourselves. Bit worried about the news this week

But if I don't have happy thoughts then @Tinks can't fly and I couldn't cope with that.

Hmmm I won’t be booking a holiday to France just yet but I hope they don’t impose a blanket ban and do allow travel to countries with much lower rates. Surely there’ll be no change (domestically) to the easing on 29th as long as the data is still showing in our favour. That’ll be huge for people’s mental health and well-being.

Agreed,

Have my honeymoon booked for aug 19th to Florida to do all the parks etc. It was changed from last year.

Really cannot see it happening. Part of me still really really really wants to go but deep down realistically, I just cannot see it going ahead.

If it were testing at airports, we could do it, but quarantine on either side would be impossible for us.
If there are vaccination passports, we would not have both doses in time as we are 30.

We will wait until we hear any more from the government, our final payment is due at the end of may so we shall go from there!

Hmmm I won’t be booking a holiday to France just yet but I hope they don’t impose a blanket ban and do allow travel to countries with much lower rates. Surely there’ll be no change (domestically) to the easing on 29th as long as the data is still showing in our favour. That’ll be huge for people’s mental health and well-being.

We'll be going at the end of the month for a fortnight but I understand your concerns.Suspect HMG will eventually have to impose a ban on travel to the EU and elsewhere if they don't want loads of Brits to start booking their summer hols.from June 21st.

Enjoyed seeing Luke Winslow-Smith at Badalona's blues & ritmes festival last night.The organisers there have proved it's possible to hold a well organised,socially distanced concert if promoters and artists alike are prepared to forego some profit.Hope other festivals in and around Barna will take note this summer.

Just looked out of the window and it looks like they are rebuilding the central chimney at the Grand. I of course as you'd expect had already spoken to the bricklayer and he told me they are reusing all the old bricks and pots. Any new matching bricks needed due to breakages will go round the back.

Got a negative PCR test result back this pm.Can now travel to France tomorrow not worrying if we get stopped at the border. :Happy:
Coming back the other way still negative will be a result too. The French invented perfume as they have never had washing high on their personal responsibility.

Back