• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Jack Bridge Signs

James, Josh, Jack..........who's next? Jeremiah? Jesus?

The last ones getting on a bit but ageing well and some say is likely to make a triumphant return. That would silence some of the JEREMIAHS and be a considerable REVELATION. Best not to discuss NUMBERS,. Maybe he could do a JOB but I dont want to be a JONAH and bring bad luck, although with his return Barry Fry is contemplating his past and even Ron is now being less of a TITUS

Boom Boom

Very sorry !! Will lay down

The last ones getting on a bit but ageing well and some say is likely to make a triumphant return. That would silence some of the JEREMIAHS and be a considerable REVELATION. Best not to discuss NUMBERS,. Maybe he could do a JOB but I dont want to be a JONAH and bring bad luck, although with his return Barry Fry is contemplating his past and even Ron is now being less of a TITUS

Boom Boom

Very sorry !! Will lay down
I presume this means we'll be announcing a friendly against Corinthian-Casuals soon.

Can he tackle? Can he pass a simple pass? If yes to both, it’s the right level to have him tbf. Solid hopefully

I watched him a few times while he was at Chelmsford, and thought he was excellent - in my opinion he was often comfortably the best player on the park. I would hope that he can only have improved with experience, very pleased to see him back.

Yes, he was usually MOM there, although it was one division lower if he can reproduce that form it would be encouraging, will just have to wait and see.

Surely no one can moan about this one?

You may have watched him make a sub appearance for us 4 years ago as a 21 year old in League One and thought he wasn’t great. So now he’s 4 years older, will be playing for us two leagues lower and has 150 games under his belt, it’s best to give the lad the benefit of the doubt and reserve judgement.

I think it’s a shrewd bit of business and think he’ll be a really valuable addition.

Hopefully he carries his Bromley form into the new season, with an additional motivation that he is playing his dream of playing for an club he support.

So three signings this week already. Others mentioned, so more hopefully incoming.

As things stand the spine of the team is looking good. Need that striker with 15+ goals a season and then we will be almost there.
Would like to time travel to first day of pre season and see who we have.

Surely no one can moan about this one?

You may have watched him make a sub appearance for us 4 years ago as a 21 year old in League One and thought he wasn’t great. So now he’s 4 years older, will be playing for us two leagues lower and has 150 games under his belt, it’s best to give the lad the benefit of the doubt and reserve judgement.

I think it’s a shrewd bit of business and think he’ll be a really valuable addition.
Want a bet?

Judging on one game is not really a fair indicator. All the noise out of Bromley is he is excellent. He's local, prime age and Browny knows him. All for it.

Would suggest to confirm Dieng is off too.
Fingers crossed

I look at bridge as more of a back up signing, rather than a signing who will go straight into the starting 11.

Back