• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Nathan Ralph signs new deal

Napster

No ⭐

Interesting comments from PB about competition for full backs. No mention of Elvis either.

Interesting comments from PB about competition for full backs. No mention of Elvis either.

Exactly my first thoughts. Not a bad set of full backs - onto the wide positions and strikers now...

If he can stay fit this is great news, unless Clifford leaves unexpectedly that's the left backs sorted.

Good news as I think Ralph can contribute next season.

As for Elvis, I don't believe he's ever been in the club's plans for this coming season and the contract offer was a token one in order to secure compensation rights. I also think we may see Hobson at right-back before Howard.

I needed something to lift my spirits after last weekend and this certainly fits the bill. If he can regain his full playing strength then I see Ralph as an integral part part of the left mid of the team.

Good news, Ralph was in the form of his life before he got injured. Decent left back, with a good jump on him too which is useful at both ends. At 28 he's a good age and settled in the area so this is a good signing. Clearly PB hasn't seen him play in the flesh, but has been impressed by his hard work to get himself fit. That's good enough for me.

Good news. I would say that's the back line sorted? Other than maybe what happens if Seaden goes out on loan and Emmanuel Idem signs.

Steve Arnold
Rob Howard
Miles Mitchell-Nelson
Ashley Nathaniel-George
O'Shane Stewart
Rhys Murphy...
Nathaniel-George is an especially good one - three first names.

I'm not convinced Murphy or Howard are more common first names than surnames though. Neither that spelling of Stewart.

I think this is great news. I believe Nathan is a very good player on his day and him and Tom Clifford will push each other very well in vying for that left-back berth.

Exactly my first thoughts. Not a bad set of full backs - onto the wide positions and strikers now...
Now that is a brilliant signing??
At least 2 divisions higher than where we are playing he should be….I’m amazed, Phil’s loyalty cobblers worked?

Back