• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Apprentice 2022

I love the way some of them believe a sales/marketing job for a company no one has ever heard of makes them international players.
It does pay off though! I'm sure all of us who work in the corporate would will know many confident rich colleagues who are useless but hold top positions and more demure unassuming characters who are good at their jobs but are down at the bottom. I wish I had the confidence to blag my way into a position that I am clueless about and take the big bucks

Will be interesting to see how she does as PM. If she loses the task she will certainly speak up in the boardroom, so it depends who she brings back. If she's smart, she will bring back those who offer nothing. It also will depend how she manages Kathryn Burn. If she's smart she'll keep her busy but on an observational leash. I think she has a great shot at winning this year.
My other half is convinced that she can predict which team will be in line for the chop next week from the teaser at the end of the show. She says she watches where they are sitting in the board room and then which way sir Alan points. She is convinced the one of the girls team gets the boot next week

Why would anyone with ambition want to be associated with Amstrad?

Most people spend their lives trying to avoid them.

Bouji for the win!

I was nervous when she threw her hat in as PM on episode 1 but luckily it was more a case of the boys team messed it up more than the girls team rather that any one team doing a quality product.

Now hoping she can keep a lower profile for a few weeks.

Bouji for the win!

I was nervous when she threw her hat in as PM on episode 1 but luckily it was more a case of the boys team messed it up more than the girls team rather that any one team doing a quality product.

Now hoping she can keep a lower profile for a few weeks.
I still don't know what this word means, other than being a device I use to to aid a tube into a patients airway... ?

Good to have The Apprentice backbut I thought any of the final 3 who ended up in the boardroom could have gone.Especially that ******** responsible for the company's logo. :Cry:

Edit. Wasn't this the sort of task that would have been left until about half way through the series in the past?

My other half is convinced that she can predict which team will be in line for the chop next week from the teaser at the end of the show. She says she watches where they are sitting in the board room and then which way sir Alan points. She is convinced the one of the girls team gets the boot next week

I thought exactly the same thing at the end of the first show. But do they always go back to the same side of the boardroom?

I thought exactly the same thing at the end of the first show. But do they always go back to the same side of the boardroom?
No but they show the boardroom in the montage as well so you know which side they are sitting apparently. We'll see if her theory is correct soon I guess haha

Would be good to watch the very first seasons of the apprentice. I'd imagine back then it had true professional business people rather than the ones currently appearing in the latest couple of seasons

Last edited:
Would be good to watch the very first seasons of the apprentice. I'd imagine back then it had true professional business people rather than the ones currently appearing in the latest couple of seasons
Certainly back in the days when I used to teach Business Studies none of my students would have made so elementary a mistake as not to include the brand name with the logo of the product in the product presentation as last week's mob did. :Dunce:

Certainly back in the days when I used to teach Business Studies none of my students would have made so elementary a mistake as not to include the brand name with the logo of the product in the product presentation as last week's mob did. :Dunce:
Can only assume they all have iPhones and thought if its good enough for Apple then its good enough for Never Ending Nautical (although with a brand name like that i think I would have been inclined to leave it off as well)

What is it with the boys team and their obsession with Brown / Green colours. Their tooth brush looks like your holding a poo

Back