• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Sorry @Sensei Phil, BUT..
yes Manure being beaten is good, and not uncommon the last 5 seasons, but did you watch them? Seriously watch them?
They have been poor, dull, tedious etc, and that is only from M of D brief "highlights" boring, dull and generally crap.
Old Trafford, Theatre of Durge.

Great British Menu is back with a re-vamp of the judges.

Now, I am a huge admirer of Tom Kerridge, but I question whether the head judge on that show should be someone with a shellfish allergy and therefore unable to taste several of the dishes in the way the chefs intended. Of course he can be served an alternative but that's not how the dishes were envisaged.

Reacher, on Amazon, just episode 1 but it is 10 out of 10.

Very good lead casting who is the correct size and carries the role.

Watch it, and enjoy.
agreed episode 1 = 10/10, I feel a binge watch coming on tonight.
love the books but Tom Cruise was an awful choice to play Reacher in the Films

Jimmy Carr, dark material. Bad taste, shock humour. But really not that funny

Any man who makes fun of The Holocaust is NOT a real man at all!
Completely agree - can't stand Carr and his ilk. And it's interesting to see how all his blue tick twitter mates who are happy to perpetuate fake AS smears are all either staying silent regarding his vile 'joke' or, even worse, trying to defend him. Racism is clearly OK when it's done by your rich celebrity mates.

Completely agree - can't stand Carr and his ilk. And it's interesting to see how all his blue tick twitter mates who are happy to perpetuate fake AS smears are all either staying silent regarding his vile 'joke' or, even worse, trying to defend him. Racism is clearly OK when it's done by your rich celebrity mates.
Agree, it's strange how racist jokes against the GRT community continue to be seen as acceptable. Absolutely disgusting.

Am watching 'Rudeboy The Story of Trojan' on Sky Art great reggae music , takes me back to when me and all my mates were Skinheads .

Afterlife.

Three episodes in. Funny in parts but it feels like the c-bomb is being over used as filler.

I don't really like the fat jokes either. Ricky Gervais is in pretty poor shape himself.

Watching Frasier from the beginning.

It really is sublime comedy although it slips into farce a little too often.
It is absolutely brilliant. My only bugbears are Daphne's family.

My favourite episode is The Matchmaker.

A reboot later this year, may not fare too well though.

Afterlife.

Three episodes in. Funny in parts but it feels like the c-bomb is being over used as filler.

I don't really like the fat jokes either. Ricky Gervais is in pretty poor shape himself.

What fat jokes? I'm getting a bit tubby these last few years, it doesn't offend me.

Watch Only Fools and Horses, Del is always going on about fat birds.

Back