• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News SUFC Fans Survey - your opinion needed!

Crawliano

LADYCHARMER80
Evening all, have been a bit busy and wanted to get this out sooner but it's finally here.

Just want to iterate, this survey is not commissioned on behalf of the club, this is a fan's survey - fill your boots with the comment boxes, I'll just have to code your responses at some point.

Obviously, the more who complete, the stronger message. Aiming to close in one week (20th Feb).

Oh and one other thing, please just take the survey once. It's going to be enough of an issue cleaning the data with this being a public survey and I'm hoping some friendly fans of other clubs don't get involved...

Anyway Click here to take survey

Cheers

Well worth a go, and thanks to @Crawliano for taking the time to put this all together. This thread is becoming a Sticky so it will be visible front page until close date.

I fill in season ticket holder East Block D then the next page asks me which block in the West I occupy which I don’t. Cannot proceed past this point.

Good survey, but no questions about access and facilities for those that are less able.
To be totally honest, this sort of feedback would normally happen via consultations in smaller focus groups.

I think it's totally accepted that a ground built in the 50's is going to be somewhat limited in terms of what it can offer, for example I've never been in them (obviously) but I bet the facilities for women are awful compared to the gents, which themselves are bad.

However with exciting new opportunities on the horizon, I'll do all I can to ensure that these comments will be heard, fwiw you're not the first to mention this with this kind of consultation it happens every time, it's just a toss up between trying to keep a survey short and sweet and to the point or making it so lengthy people get bored and drop out. Do drop me a PM if you want to chew the fat on this though.

By the way, 29 responses on a Sunday night. Great work people, thank you. If I can get this tipping over 100 and the average respondent age heading towards 40 rather than 60 that would be bloody brilliant!

Last edited:
By the way, 29 responses on a Sunday night. Great work people, thank you. If I can get this tipping over 100 and the average respondent age heading towards 40 rather than 60 that would be bloody brilliant!
Whoop whoop, Ageist Alert:Winking:

Back