• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Builder getting involved in a little scrap with a couple of school mums about their parking.

To get get his lorry down the road had to get out and put in the wing mirrors of the several cars in question to allow him to get through to his job.

After taking a good couple of minutes to get between the between the cars whilst his mate gave him distances he then got out and started to put the wing mirrors back. It was at this point that one of the school mums came back and started giving this poor bloke a complete earful about how he shouldn't touch property that doesn't belong to him. He should have waited as she was only dropping off little Johnny and was only gone 10 minutes blah blah blah

Builder politely pointed out that its not very good car parking skills to park half on half off the pavement, blocking the route for emergency vehicles etc

School mum then started swearing at the the builder saying he doesn't have the right to tell her how to park to which the builder replied, if its like that later this evening or any day in the future whilst i'm working down this road I will ensure that I do not personally touch any wing mirror to get through. But if i see you car is one of the cars blocking me, then i will make sure that this van scraps along every panel of your car and you'll bloody wish i then moved your wing mirrors in then!!!

Slightly gutted that i'm working in the office for the next two days so I won't get to see the outcome
If you see him again, tell him to complain to the school and the governors of it.

This made me very happy last night at the Trust Player of the Year awards - one young Junior Blue, Harley, who had had an unhappy experience at the ticket office trying to join up to attend the recent Meet the Players Day, invited along and signed up last night and had the time of his life!

Harley at POTY 2022.jpg

Back