• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Summer/Autumn Transfer Targets/Rumours Thread 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

I think Michael Gyasi at Dover Athletic could be a good attacking option. He could be one for now and the future.

Also, I am a young and upcoming football journalist who is trying to make it in the world of football media. I write for a website called ‘Back Page Football’ and I additionally write for ‘The Non-League Paper’ for Billericay Town which I thoroughly enjoy doing. Despite working for Billericay, I support Southend United and I try to get to as many games as possible.

I have my own website where I post all of my articles and I have put the link below if you would like to have a look -

jpjournalism.com

I have my own Instagram and Twitter pages, they are both jpjournalism_ if you would like to follow me, I post all of my articles there. I am trying to get as many followers as possible by the end of the year so if you could share this with as many people as possible that would be amazing.

Have a great day,
Jack
Welcome Jack, do you want to tell us a bit about yourself? :Winking: Only kidding, keep the posts coming buddy.

Well it's either today or tomorrow for new signings, or we'll have to wait until next week. I have it on good authority that the Queen has been in touch with Kev and has politely asked him not to do anything to overshadow her Jubilee celebrations.
Kacper signing is definitely bigger than the jubilee in my opinion, I think we should have street parties for him instead if that happens.

Kacper signing is definitely bigger than the jubilee in my opinion, I think we should have street parties for him instead if that happens.

I like Łopata a lot & he would be a good signing but I think the Queen would be a better choice - imagine the sponsorship deals we could get & then we could build a whole new team around that. :Think:

I like Łopata a lot & he would be a good signing but I think the Queen would be a better choice - imagine the sponsorship deals we could get & then we could build a whole new team around that. :Think:
I'd rather not with the controversy of a certain son... Ranger brought enough of that around here 😳

Harris was at the last game of the season and confirmed that he though Kacper was the best of the 3 sheffield loaness that we had.
How do you know this?someone said on here he was watching Neil In the last game, but could see sheff Utd letting him both go on loan,to test them at league level if Harris is interested,Hope not love them both back here.

Think sheff Utd like to send young players out on loan,in 2s looking at there young pros on loan last season, Broadbent and grayham (roachdale). femi and dewhirst (Boston). Brunt/Neil and lopta here So which 2 would we want here next season?

How do you know this?someone said on here he was watching Neil In the last game, but could see sheff Utd letting him both go on loan,to test them at league level if Harris is interested,Hope not love them both back here.
That was me

Post in thread 'The clear out' http://www.shrimperzone.com/forums/threads/the-clear-out.110357/post-2493384

Harris was there in an official capacity that game thus he was in the seats for scouts in the directors box. He said if he comes here to just watch a game he purchases a ticket and heads to the west to watch.

He was there to watch Neil that game but said he thought the best of the 3 players from Sheffield in his opinion when playing for us was Kacper. I'd say that was very complementary about Kacper.

I'd love Kacper to be with us next season but in all honesty I personally cannot see it. If Sheffield keep him then I think a loan to a League 1 or 2 club would be completed. Even if he was made avaliable by Sheffield I can see him joining a League 1 or 2 club over us.

As much as he enjoyed his time here I'm sure he will want to test himself higher up the league.

But just never know. Could be the best bit of business we have managed to pull off for a very long time if he did sign (loan or on a contract)

That was me

Post in thread 'The clear out' http://www.shrimperzone.com/forums/threads/the-clear-out.110357/post-2493384

Harris was there in an official capacity that game thus he was in the seats for scouts in the directors box. He said if he comes here to just watch a game he purchases a ticket and heads to the west to watch.

He was there to watch Neil that game but said he thought the best of the 3 players from Sheffield in his opinion when playing for us was Kacper. I'd say that was very complementary about Kacper.

I'd love Kacper to be with us next season but in all honesty I personally cannot see it. If Sheffield keep him then I think a loan to a League 1 or 2 club would be completed. Even if he was made avaliable by Sheffield I can see him joining a League 1 or 2 club over us.

As much as he enjoyed his time here I'm sure he will want to test himself higher up the league.

But just never know. Could be the best bit of business we have managed to pull off for a very long time if he did sign (loan or on a contract)
It all depends on Kacper's ambitions and how he personally would like to develop, he may like the idea of being the main man in the backline and growing more as a defender, he is only 20 years old remember, he has a very long career ahead of him.

I also recall someone saying or someone telling me that he said he'd love to come back, but it was all situation based.

Rejected a contract.

From the tweet before that, Armani Little, Connor Lemonheigh-Evans and Joe Lewis have all turned down new deals too. Lewis is 22 so Torquay will be due compensation for him. Any of those three would be brilliant signings. Probably will be off to league clubs.
The Torquay exodus is very interesting. Thought they had a number of decent players when I’ve seen them this season on BT and at the Hall.

It all depends on Kacper's ambitions and how he personally would like to develop, he may like the idea of being the main man in the backline and growing more as a defender, he is only 20 years old remember, he has a very long career ahead of him.

I also recall someone saying or someone telling me that he said he'd love to come back, but it was all situation based.
Agreed. All depends on what he would be doing for the club he joined. Would he be warming the bench with the occasional appearance for injuries/ suspensions or would he want to be one if the first names on the sheet.

I get the impression he wants to play as many games as he can at a decent level. I'm sure development of his game and good coaching would also factor into where he would end up

Reactions: JAL
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back