• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2022-23 Season Kit - (H/A)

I absolutely love it. The home shirt is one of the best looking and feeling kits for a long long time. Just wish the home kit had white shorts or at least just plain , but can't have it all...... Now to convince the wife I need to spend another 45 on this kit

I actually quite like the sponsor on this one for some reason, I think the retro vibes work with a **** sponsor logo.

This is an immediate purchase for me. Now just to decide whether to get Wreh on the back.
I do agree, I don’t hate it at all, don’t get me wrong, and very appreciative that they are sponsoring us at all

Really like it but it looks more Lemon than yellow so will be interesting to see it close up

I actually quite like the sponsor on this one for some reason, I think the retro vibes work with a **** sponsor logo.

This is an immediate purchase for me. Now just to decide whether to get Wreh on the back.
You know what, I thought the same. It's absolutely awful on the home shirt. I think it's because the home one doesn't look that retro.

However, it looks retro on this shirt. It's how sponsors would have looked back in the day, so it somehow works. I like this one a hell of a lot more than the home one.

It's the colour for me. It lifts the whole thing

Navy blue really is dog

First impression; better than the home kit, not sure enough for me to buy it, but I think it looks odd with the shorts being the same pattern and colour again.

In isolation, I think I would like the shirt on its own though.

It's nice. Think I prefer it to the home kit.

It's been hard to put my finger on it, but as tiresome as the plain Nike catalogue kits were and such a welcome relief it has been to escape them, it does feel like there's a final level of overall finesse that Macron lack, and Nike, for example, would have managed with designs like these. Particularly the home kit. There's just been ever so slightly too much going on for me (perhaps it doesn't need the interesting (and in this case, jarringly white) collar in addition to the rest of the design, or perhaps the pattern doesn't need to be carried on to the sleeves and/or shorts, perhaps, most likely, it's all just clouded by the messier-looking sponsor...I don't know.)

It's a minor complaint - I'm just glad we no longer looking like we're playing in a training kit. It seemed like Hummel were able to do unique designs and a very polished look though, which makes losing them all the more a shame.

I might be a bit lonely here, but I really like the collar.
The collar works so much better on this shirt for me. Again due to it being a fully retro feel the more whacky collar works, on the home kit it feels a confused mixture of modern and retro and I guess we can blame our man Big Ron for that.

Back