• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Kacper Lopata

Always find it really cringe when players Dads or wife's are way too vocal on social media etc. Brunt's Dad being one and Hutchinson's too, even Simon Cox's wife was a pain in the arse as well.

No one worse than Dan Bentley’s dad! He was offering his mobile number out to arrange fights with fans in the East car park!

I’ll never forgot Nicky Bailey’s wife as well

Always find it really cringe when players Dads or wife's are way too vocal on social media etc. Brunt's Dad being one and Hutchinson's too, even Simon Cox's wife was a pain in the arse as well.
I like it when players dads post in here. They often know their stuff and have inside info. They have every right to correct some utter b*****s posted in ignorance.

Shame some people go out of their way to target them. Usually the ones who's posts prove they know f*** all about football or finance.

Mods ????? Admin ????? Not locked yet ? Slow news days ? Or are we hoping to hit 100 pages of this Tom foolery.
You're complaining about the number of posts and saying how pointless this all is, yet you have now posted twice with pointless comments that lend nothing but an increase in posts.

And you've gone and made me add to the count as well.

You're complaining about the number of posts and saying how pointless this all is, yet you have now posted twice with pointless comments that lend nothing but an increase in posts.

And you've gone and made me add to the count as well.
Yes for a perfectly good reason. Your comment wasn’t needed but mine was and this one is always needed to reach you how to use logic correctly. Anyway get back to work.

I like it when players dads post in here. They often know their stuff and have inside info. They have every right to correct some utter b*****s posted in ignorance.

Shame some people go out of their way to target them. Usually the ones who's posts prove they know f*** all about football or finance.

I still think Cricko is Bob Jack's Dad.

Problem is, if they want to post on here or twitter then they need to be able to take the good comments with the bad. Otherwise don't put yourself in that position in the first place. Just my opinion of course. I remember seeing Hutchinson's dad going mental at everyone and anyone who dared say his son didn't have at least a 15/10 performance.

Problem is, if they want to post on here or twitter then they need to be able to take the good comments with the bad. Otherwise don't put yourself in that position in the first place. Just my opinion of course. I remember seeing Hutchinson's dad going mental at everyone and anyone who dared say his son didn't have at least a 15/10 performance.
Hutchinson's dad has played and managed at a level 99% of us never have. So his opinion is worth a listen even if you don't agree.

The 15/10 is a wild exaggeration and by the way he seemed areal nice fella when I met him. As where both his sons. Just because you have a talent at football doesn't mean you have suffer group targeting on social media.

Back