• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Daniel Bentley

Shocking error, hopefully it's a one off because Bentley has a habit of losing confidence once he's made a mistake.
All too typical—there is a phrase which sums up his goalkeeping perfectly:
“ flatters to deceive “.

Nowhere near the England reckoning.

He's a decent keeper who I suspect will end up as a number one at a good championship club once again next Summer. Hopefully for him it'll be one who get up and enable him to be a first choice Prem keeper.

Nowhere near the England reckoning.

He's a decent keeper who I suspect will end up as a number one at a good championship club once again next Summer. Hopefully for him it'll be one who get up and enable him to be a first choice Prem keeper.

I think @Ricey isn’t talking about now, more when he was with us and initially left us.

I, too, thought he’d go on to become an England International and a top flight regular. I felt Eastwood would be a regular international and top flight goalscorer too.

I think @Ricey isn’t talking about now, more when he was with us and initially left us.

I, too, thought he’d go on to become an England International and a top flight regular. I felt Eastwood would be a regular international and top flight goalscorer too.
He managed 11 games for Wales, that's as regular as you can get for the Taffs.

He managed 11 games for Wales, that's as regular as you can get for the Taffs.

Regular international and top flight goalscorer…

How many goals did he score for Wales? Completely off topic by the way.

Regular international and top flight goalscorer…

How many goals did he score for Wales? Completely off topic by the way.
I actually swerved the goal scoring bit I thought. A bad bit of boldening of your post on my part, I should have stopped at the top flight bit. That's what you get when your fingers get old.:Smile2:

Back