• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Coming to a Zone near you

...Thread Prefixes.

At the moment we have:
  • Breaking News
  • Latest Rumours
  • Spoiler
    [*]Pre-Match Thread
    [*]Official Match Thread
    [*]Match Report & Player Ratings
    [*]Not safe for work
More being added.
Suggestions well received.

Last edited:
Good shouts B.

Obviously, Southminster Shrimper's goes without saying...

Right, I've got to go out now, so more to be added later.
Keep posting your suggestions...

If this works, we'll add it to the Zone permanently.

Gone totally offtopic puntastic thread.

Would obviously need to be editable by mods or the creator of the thread though, as I hope threads aren't usually created with the intention of 'punning them to the max', so to speak.

Shrimperzone Update
Moderator's Final Warning
Shrimperzone Merchandise
Quiz
Timed Poll
Matt Harrold Bashing and its little brother
Revell Bashing
Where's the Freddy Money Gone?

Have to say I'm loving all the changes to the Zone - well done to the owners!

One improvement I'd like to see is the facility to imbed YouTube videos to a post. I've seen it done on other forums and it works really well - is this a possibility for the future?

Have to say I'm loving all the changes to the Zone - well done to the owners!

One improvement I'd like to see is the facility to imbed YouTube videos to a post. I've seen it done on other forums and it works really well - is this a possibility for the future?

and in English please ?

Back