• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cheers. Guess I need some sort of wireless adapter or is that built in?

It's all built in. Just need to give it your routers code and off it goes!

Then you can download old SNES / N64 / Megadrive games too. Which is fun (and slightly more expensive than it ought to be...)

It's all built in. Just need to give it your routers code and off it goes!

Then you can download old SNES / N64 / Megadrive games too. Which is fun (and slightly more expensive than it ought to be...)

Cheers. Will give it a go.

If the Wii is still in any sort of usable form after being recovered by the police then I'll be in. The cheeky scamps nicked Pro Evo for some reason but left everything else.

Sorry to be so dim, but presumably you have to arrange when you're going to be online together?

Do you have to type in each others codes or summat?

Sorry to be so dim, but presumably you have to arrange when you're going to be online together?

Do you have to type in each others codes or summat?

Yeah pretty much. When you've added your friends to your list of contacts in the game (the manual shows you how and its very, very easy) it remembers them, lets you know when they're online and asks if you wanna join in. If not, there are several thousand other folks you can race instead.

Up to 12 can play, and regularly do.

ok then, added ldnfatso, seany, carter, sufcintheprem, irish and shrimper2thecore.
My code is 0817-6861-4360 if anyone wants an easy win

We should all sort out a race on this thing sometime during the week?

ive added everyone, last i looked noone has verified...

Yeah apologies, I haven't turned the Wii on for a while, but will do when I next go online. But it only takes a few seconds, so should be up and running sometime this week

:hijack:

Haha, I would honestly say go for Mario Kart. Ok I dont have Wii Fit, but I have not heard great things about it. Was interested to see what it would be like. From those I know who have seen both, they all prefer Mario Kart (as far as I know).

We have Wii fit at home, but haven't set it up yet. I took it out of the box yesterday, so i'm half way there. My wife is a physio, and she was telling me that the physio's professional body (can't remember what it's called) actually endorse Wii Fit for core stability work, so it can't be all that bad.

We have Wii fit at home, but haven't set it up yet. I took it out of the box yesterday, so i'm half way there. My wife is a physio, and she was telling me that the physio's professional body (can't remember what it's called) actually endorse Wii Fit for core stability work, so it can't be all that bad.

The games stuff is good fun for a while but i had a campaign of doing the running and ended up knackering a calf muscle which took ages to heal.
I was really surprised at how difficult Yoga is, and also to find out how badly unfit I am.
Am intending to try and work out a regular programme which should, after a while, enable me to bend down and turn the thing on without pulling a muscle.

Wii fit is brilliant, takes a lot of effort though, if you dont constantly play it, you probably wont play it much. Absolutely fantastic for when family is round!!

I don't have Mario karts, never knew it was good un till now lol :)
But will definitely get it! How much is it?

Ok, will add everyone as soon as my wireless router is working again. C***s at talk-talk customer services are useless b@$tard$. Bring back call centres and Technical helpdesks to Britain i say!

Wii fit is brilliant, takes a lot of effort though, if you dont constantly play it, you probably wont play it much. Absolutely fantastic for when family is round!!

I don't have Mario karts, never knew it was good un till now lol :)
But will definitely get it! How much is it?

£34.99 includes the wheel!

Back