• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Daggers Tickets On-Sale (8th Oct 12:30)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The trains are running on the C2C to Barking, from there just come back on yourself.
They aren't. Bus replacement from pitsea to upminster unfortunately. I've attached the timetable if anyone needs it.

Attachments

• week-28-so-ir.pdf
    222.6 KB · Views: 11
They aren't. Bus replacement from pitsea to upminster unfortunately. I've attached the timetable if anyone needs it.
That timetable says that trains aren't stopping from Pitsea to Upminster however the rest of the line is fine, as long as you aren't at one of those stations the train will run as normal.

The old you all support west ham tag, get some new material lad.
I will remind you of that when your lot bring out the P***y chant. Clearly the thick stupid morons who don't understand that that phrase is in fact racist and also they seem to think that Dagenham is clearly Dubia in relation to the apparent ' **** hole' Southend

Yep, shame they don’t turn up each week but that’s what floating fans of traditional non league clubs do, come and go as they please.

True........and is there anywhere nice to have a drink when the Dagenham Ultras will be out looking for any Sarfend fans
I think you'll find the Nam ultras hang out in the Bull snug bar for pre match darts.

The timetable you've attached shows that trains are running from Southend to Barking from where you can get the tube eastbound to 'Nam.
Yes, but unless you go for a serious drink in Dagenham after the game you've got plenty of time.
Last train back leaves Barking 17.18. I wouldn't even risk one drink!

The timetable you've attached shows that trains are running from Southend to Barking from where you can get the tube eastbound to 'Nam.

Last train back leaves Barking 17.18. I wouldn't even risk one drink!
Yeah sorry guys you're correct. I was uploading the timetable to help people anyway. If it helps confirm that some fans can get a train to Barking, even better.

UTB!

Think we only got about 1100 home fans for a game a few weeks back. We should have 2000 home plus your allocation, was the same when Orient came to us.

They’ll open all blocks if needed.
Ouch, not a good crowd.
I saw Borehamwood got 750 during week.

It’s low crowd for us but not too bad given how awful we were the home game before, it’s what clubs at this level get bar the bigger ex league sides. I’ve seen us play in front of 600 back in the isthmian prem days. This is now our natural level and has been since we formed, even in our league one or two days we would rarely get above 2500 home fans.

I went to Boreham Wood away once in Istmian prem attendance was about 250 with over 100 Dagenham. They’ve come along way since then but even their gamble of cheap season tickets this year has done nothing for their crowds.

It’s low crowd for us but not too bad given how awful we were the home game before, it’s what clubs at this level get bar the bigger ex league sides. I’ve seen us play in front of 600 back in the isthmian prem days. This is now our natural level and has been since we formed, even in our league one or two days we would rarely get above 2500 home fans.

I went to Boreham Wood away once in Istmian prem attendance was about 250 with over 100 Dagenham. They’ve come along way since then but even their gamble of cheap season tickets this year has done nothing for their crowds.
Think there is a big hang up about attendances in this league. There are many clubs in L2 and L1 that dont get as many as us, Notts, Chesterfield, Wrexham etc. But as someone said recently, whether Daggers get 1700 or Wrexham 9000, fans are fans and loyal to that team. The fact that Fleetwood, Accy Stanley, Morecombe etc survive on crowds of 2500 or less is a miracle but doesnt make them any more or less loyal a fanbase than for example a Liverpool . Think for ex league clubs like us and indeed yourselves that have travelled all over the country and played in some big stadiums to suddenly be going places like Wealdstone, Maidenhead, Solihull etc its tough. But its the reality of where we are. As fans we have to deal with it accordingly. I hope Saturday there is a decent attendance, Wet Spam are playing Sunday so you may get a few of them joining you guys. But bigger crowd = better the atmosphere etc. Would expect us to all but sell out (minus the drum though) so we will be backing the team in good voice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back