• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Supporters Group News ?⚪️SUPPORTERS MEETING January 2022 ?⚪️

I made myself available for the February meeting, as every month.

Time, date, venue were not confirmed so it didn't happen.

Is it something we can sort/arrange if there are issues? Does it have to be at the club? Happy to look at alternatives if I can help at all. Let me know.

I made myself available for the February meeting, as every month.

Time, date, venue were not confirmed so it didn't happen.
Aw that’s frustrating really is.

Would it be possible to have say a 6 month standing date with the venue so doesn’t have to be sorted each time and then review - or does it hinge on your exact availability as I assume you’re a busy guy!!?

Has @StanCollymore left?

Found out about club happenings over Twitter?
Said he hasn’t ever been paid by the club?
Removed his SUFC connection from Twitter?
The club failed to organize their monthly meeting for him and the fans?

A shame if so, it seemed like he had built a good relationship internally with the team and externally with other clubs? Would be nice to keep him onboard/onside whilst we continue going through this re-built phrase.

Has @StanCollymore left?

Found out about club happenings over Twitter?
Said he hasn’t ever been paid by the club?
Removed his SUFC connection from Twitter?
The club failed to organize their monthly meeting for him and the fans?

A shame if so, it seemed like he had built a good relationship internally with the team and externally with other clubs? Would be nice to keep him onboard/onside whilst we continue going through this re-built phrase.
Totally agree, he has been quite influential in the turnaround behind the scenes and was initially extremely passionate about the club. Certainly something has changed and I get the impression all is not well.....

With things seemingly going fantastic for the club right now, something or someone was always going to go wrong at some point, it's just what we do isn't it.

I just hope we handle it properly rather than letting rumours run through the club, its not good for anyone.

Also massively concerning about the stadium getting the go ahead and the club not saying a single word about it.

If things have all gone wrong with Stan's involvement with SUFC then that is a great shame. He calmed the anti-Ron protests but I do hope that he hasn't been now discarded and treated with disrespect as things on the pitch are going so well - whatever your opinion of Stan he has massively helped to get us our club back.

With things seemingly going fantastic for the club right now, something or someone was always going to go wrong at some point, it's just what we do isn't it.

I just hope we handle it properly rather than letting rumours run through the club, its not good for anyone.

Also massively concerning about the stadium getting the go ahead and the club not saying a single word about it.
I’m not concerned about that. I think they’ve probably learned their lesson from previous times. How many times have they officially announced dates and nothing has happened. Hopefully they’re saving it up for the day we break ground and work actually starts.

I’m staying optimistic.

We need Stan at this club.
He was the instigator of turning this club around.
We would have been floundering at the bottom of the national league by now.
He convinced Ron to get a CEO in to take the load of Ron's shoulders.
He was a big part in getting the 3 amigos in, and john Steele,
In getting class loanees in.
I for one would be disappointed if he left.

We need Stan at this club.
He was the instigator of turning this club around.
We would have been floundering at the bottom of the national league by now.
He convinced Ron to get a CEO in to take the load of Ron's shoulders.
He was a big part in getting the 3 amigos in, and john Steele,
In getting class loanees in.
I for one would be disappointed if he left.
who ?

What worries me is that normally by now he would've come on here and rubbished the possible claims that he is not at the club.. unless I'm reading into that too much and he just hasn't been on Shrimperzone.

I hope he is still there, he has been a major factor to this turn around.

What worries me is that normally by now he would've come on here and rubbished the possible claims that he is not at the club.. unless I'm reading into that too much and he just hasn't been on Shrimperzone.

I hope he is still there, he has been a major factor to this turn around.
It's strange how stan removed his sufc job title off his twitter profile.... I know its only twitter but you wouldn't removed sufc job title if everything behind the scenes were rosie. I'm sure it will all unravel itself soon.

Back