• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

04/05 Ex-Shrimpers

Kenny

Thailand Shrimper
Nicky Nicolau was an unused sub as Swindon went down 2-0 at Barnsley

Tes Bramble played the whole game but didn't score as Stockport drew 2-2 with Mansfield

Lawrie Dudfield was a 66th minute sub as Northampton drew 1-1 at Lincoln.

Michael Husbands was not in Bristol Rovers squad today

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Aug. 06 2005,18:34)]Kenny - would you like to do this post every week, serious?

what about Drewe?
I think that would be pretty interesting, esp the players that are playing in the league that have played for us over the last few seasons!! What do you think?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kenny @ Aug. 06 2005,18:29)]Tes Bramble played the whole game but didn't score as Stockport drew 2-2 with Mansfield
I'm sure he played a big part though!
wink.gif
tounge.gif

Nathan Jones played the full 90 minutes for Yeovil in their 2-0 defeat at Oldham.

It'd be nice to keep up to date with how our players from last season are getting on - look forward to a similar post next week then Kenny!

Drewe wasn't in the squad today for Rushden, he must be injured - he has got the no.9 shirt there this season.

I also note Andy Woodman is at Rushden on what looks like a "non contract" basis

In all fairness this section of the forum is usually added to by whoever has all the relevant information to hand at that particular time, this week it was me!

after seeing the league two highlights - Bramble's flick on setup the first Stockport goal.

Dudfield scored tonight for the Cobblers

Nicky Nic was a 77th minute sub for Swindon

Tes played all 90 minutes, Stockport lost 2-0 and Tes was booked on the hour for "unsporting behaviour"

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kenny @ Aug. 09 2005,21:51)]Tes played all 90 minutes, Stockport lost 2-0 and Tes was booked on the hour for "unsporting behaviour"
Ah, it seems as if normal service has been resumed...

tounge.gif
laugh.gif

I see Tes has got his Stockport career to a flying start!
Quite why FourFourTwo had him as a key signing for Stockport I'll never know!
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Aug. 10 2005,11:51)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kenny @ Aug. 09 2005,21:51)]Tes played all 90 minutes, Stockport lost 2-0 and Tes was booked on the hour for "unsporting behaviour"
Ah, it seems as if normal service has been resumed...

tounge.gif

laugh.gif
Seeing as Tes played the full 90 minutes I don't think he was probably quite as bad as some of you wanted him to be.

Tes was probably relieved that his team lost only 2-0. Last season we lost 4-0 there.

Back