• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pubey

Chris Phillips is reporting that two players could be leaving today - one to Concord and one to Aldershot.

Any ideas? Seedy? Pinnock? Smith?

Someone suggested Phillips to Aldershot, Chambers to Concord and CP said 1 out of the 2 were right

Someone suggested Phillips to Aldershot, Chambers to Concord and CP said 1 out of the 2 were right

I think Aldershot is a good move for Phillips. Maybe Chris Barker and Glenn Morris had a word.

Phillips and Barker as a centre back pairing? Experienced but not exactly rapid!

I think Phillips leaving would be a little premature. If the loanees are recalled where would that leave us?

Would be a risk, but we have Prosser coming back and Thompson.

What happened to Bolger, is he still on loan or has that ended now? I know in a shop if you break something you have to pay for it, is it the same for footballers?

We'd be mad to get rid of Phillips for the rest of the season at this stage.

It's not getting rid though is it? It'd be a loan till the end of the season with a view to a permanent deal - surely we'd be able to recall him?

I thought that Concord hated us after their Chairman had a little meltdown on Twitter about us over Chambers?

Chris Phillips ‏@CJPhillips1982 18m
When you see the headlines, you might think it's me leaving. But it's not.

So it's definitely Mark Phillips to Aldershot then, guess it makes sense now Adam Thompson is back training as well. Assuming Egan and Sokolik are here for the rest of the season, we've got Prosser and Thompson too so an embarrassment of riches compared to a few weeks ago!

So it's definitely Mark Phillips to Aldershot then, guess it makes sense now Adam Thompson is back training as well. Assuming Egan and Sokolik are here for the rest of the season, we've got Prosser and Thompson too so an embarrassment of riches compared to a few weeks ago!

Can anyone confirm this assumption?

Wonder if the "in" news is just the extension for Egan. He's really impressed me so far and I'd love him to stay to the end of the season.

1 in 2 out?
Oh no, not another one of Liam Dickinson's eve of match parties.

Last edited:
Back