• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

10/1 Southend to be relegated new funding idea from Ron!

wiggy

Darryl's Love Child
After today's reports could this be his cunning plan to fund the new stadium. Are Coral, Ladbrokes and Hills sitting on chunky ante post betting slips for us to go down as the lack of financial input into the team is getting serious now?

You are a disgrace.

The implication of what you are saying is simply offensive: grow up.

:thumbdown:

A bet on us going down did cross my mind today. Will see how we look by the Huddersfield game. Pretty good odds in fairness. My only hope for this season is the fact we have a great manager who always seems to turn things around.

Wiggy. Instead of being the complete ar$ehole we've all come to expect. Instead of posting another one of your complete pile of cr4p opinions. Instead of being one, no THE, most disrespectful and uninformed posters on this forum. How about you post something positive and thoughtful for a change like how brilliant our youth team did today by beating Arsenal and reaching the final of the Toomey Trophy.

And no I won't apologize for being insulting. You do it all the time by letting your fingers loose on your keyboard before engaging that pea sized brain of yours.

we all should be getting stuck into the 7/4 on barnsley getting relegated.
"It's just like printing money"

Wiggy, I've got a deal for you.

If Southend stay up I get to punch you in the face for each point gained.

If they go down you can do the same to me, except I'll give you two punches for each point.

Wiggy, you're acting like a waste of space.

Sort it out.

It was a joke, pointing out that 10/1 was available to all the doom and gloom mungers on here today, just offering an advisory service. Apologise to all the posters with a current touchy disposition!

It was a joke, pointing out that 10/1 was available to all the doom and gloom mungers on here today, just offering an advisory service. Apologise to all the posters with a current touchy disposition!

I think that's fair comment, there's a lot of them about atm.

Wiggy, I've got a deal for you.

If Southend stay up I get to punch you in the face for each point gained.

If they go down you can do the same to me, except I'll give you two punches for each point.

I think we could run with this.

How much money could be raised for the "warchest" at, say, £5 a go to slap Wiggy?

Well our humours clearly differ.

I'm amazed people live pessimistic lives, how sad.

I think some people are taking Wiggy's comments a tad too seriously. And to be fair, he has got a point. 10-1 sounds pretty tasty considering we haven't even got a back four yet.

It's a nice idea in principle but ethically wrong, ie having a pop at a lady...

Wiggy ain't no lady. Wiggy is some sort of ghost in the SZ machine, an entity of the optimist's repressed bad thoughts manifesting in the form of a complete dickwad with the brainpower of a camel's afterbirth.

And your constant harping and criticism really encourages the club - and its manager - that you profess to support.

I do support, home and away at great expense, a couple of positives from the blinkered new stadium brigade might appease me. Meanwhile keep clapping property Ron!

Back