• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

RHB

I'm a Gnu, how do you do!⭐⭐
Staff member
The deadline for early bird season cards finished on the 1st of April.

Season cards are not currently on sale. I guess the club are waiting to see what level the club are playing at prior to repricing.

The deadline for early bird season cards finished on the 1st of April.

Season cards are not currently on sale. I guess the club are waiting to see what level the club are playing at prior to repricing.

Cheers Tommy. Without wishing to be too grumpy about it, why leave the first link up, I wonder?

Just poorly managed website links I guess but it is what it is with sufc.

If we don't go up. The club will start selling again at a similar price to the early bird. If we go up then I would imagine a price hike of the early bird of around 25%+.

I renewed mine on the plastic, much to the annoyance of the wife lol

Just poorly managed website links I guess but it is what it is with sufc.

If we don't go up. The club will start selling again at a similar price to the early bird. If we go up then I would imagine a price hike of the early bird of around 25%+.

I renewed mine on the plastic, much to the annoyance of the wife lol

I do hope your imagination is just that, imaginary. A 25% hike would be absolutely outrageous. I hope you're monitoring this SUFC.

It's a toughie. The club think they're offering good value with the early bird scheme, and if you don't renew then, that's the risk you take. I think a price hike is inevitable if we are lucky enough to be promoted, would I be happy? No, but that's why I renew early - it's not as if you have to pay up front, you could still have signed up to the direct debit scheme (which is actually quite good value).

An extra £90 would be unacceptable and you will not see a full ground.

Back