• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

1st Annual ShrimperZone CoD Mash-up

GBJ

⭐⭐
Staff member
So ESB had an idea to get as many SZ'ers on PS3 to get involved in one sick CoD session. I thought this would be the perfect place to arrange it. So if you wanna play, nows the time to add your PSN ID.

Already we have:

EastStandBlue- LStoker14
Pubey - jontosh2001
Graysblue.jr - nikthepope
Ozzy - Ozzy968
Smiffy - SmiffySUFC

So...... we still need to agree a definite time and date. Also what game mode to do, time limits etc etc

I recall this Sunday night being touted? At 9.30pm? Anyone have any problems with that?

Also what game mode? ideas...........

Think Monday after 9 was being mooted around... Not really bothered what game mode that's played to be honest.

I don't think I can do Sunday, but Monday may not be a problem. chapperzUK is my PSN ID.

Sorry lads, but somethings come up tomorrow night so won't be around to play. will definitely be up for the next one though!!

Your all a bunch of woofters. Search and destroy my arse....hardcore team deathmatch is what it's all about. limited hud, no kill cam, down in one shot.....it's what the pro's play :D

CoD4, i couldn't play anything other than Hardcore. Unfortunately MW2 has **** hardcore options. I don't like deathmatch at all, Headquaters and S&D are ok, but they're no Demolition - That's where the real action is

Your all a bunch of woofters. Search and destroy my arse....hardcore team deathmatch is what it's all about. limited hud, no kill cam, down in one shot.....it's what the pro's play :D

S&D is where its at.. you get some good players in that game type making some good games. Hardcore S&D is even better.

Have to disagree there lads. I've run clans on Gamebattles.com and currently play regularly with some **** hot players on the 360. As a team we VERY rarely lose on HC TDM. If team tactics are what you like as opposed to getting your individual K/D ratio up the IMO TDM can't be beaten.

Phil

Have to disagree there lads. I've run clans on Gamebattles.com and currently play regularly with some **** hot players on the 360. As a team we VERY rarely lose on HC TDM. If team tactics are what you like as opposed to getting your individual K/D ratio up the IMO TDM can't be beaten.

Phil

Fair enough mate. I reckon if S&D is played right, and as a team where they help get the player with the bomb to the plant site, its one of the best types.

Fair enough mate. I reckon if S&D is played right, and as a team where they help get the player with the bomb to the plant site, its one of the best types.

I agree, it can be but what I've found is that although myself and my friends play as a team we always come up against individual players who only care about their own K/D ratio's and kills streaks rather than making sure the team wins, especially in S & D. I suppose it's all down to personal preferences. On S & D you only have to have one individual on your team that doesn't know what team tactics are and the whole teams game plan goes tits up, that's why I never jump into random games, whenever I play I can always be sure that there will be five of my regular playing partners on line and up for a skirmish.

Phil

22239_492140810626_859920626_11264549_2183661_n.jpg

So ESB had an idea to get as many SZ'ers on PS3 to get involved in one sick CoD session. I thought this would be the perfect place to arrange it. So if you wanna play, nows the time to add your PSN ID.

Already we have:

EastStandBlue- LStoker14
Pubey - jontosh2001
Graysblue.jr - nikthepope
Ozzy - Ozzy968
Smiffy - SmiffySUFC

So...... we still need to agree a definite time and date. Also what game mode to do, time limits etc etc

I recall this Sunday night being touted? At 9.30pm? Anyone have any problems with that?

Also what game mode? ideas...........

Is there still time to take part?

Is there still time to take part?

Well....... this was planned for last monday, but i went to the pub instead, so not sure if anything happened. Anyway, Yeah of course. Hopefully we can get it on tonight. Whats your PSN ID? The list of other Zoners on PS3 are on the other page, just add them/me and we'll get cracking when the servers return

Well....... this was planned for last monday, but i went to the pub instead, so not sure if anything happened. Anyway, Yeah of course. Hopefully we can get it on tonight. Whats your PSN ID? The list of other Zoners on PS3 are on the other page, just add them/me and we'll get cracking when the servers return

My PSN is Macca-16

Hope that we are able to do some COD'in by the end of the night!

Back