• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

1st Round FA Cup Vs Luton

Oh dear! Just realised that we're invited to a wedding on Friday 12th... so now for some negotiating out of prior engagement.

Wish me luck chaps... the bride is a good friend of Mrs. OS.

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ Nov. 01 2004,13:19)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Nov. 01 2004,12:35)]Yes! Another Shrimpers night in Malta.

Time to drag my mates along again!!!
You have'nt got any mates!

wow.gif
I can buy some though, from a vending machine in the gents when I'm at the bar showing the match!

biggrin.gif

Spoke to the Mrs. She told me to go. Sorted. She sounded miffed... but it turns out she's ****ed off because she can't get out of going to the wedding and so she'll miss the game.

Bless.

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Nov. 01 2004,12:24)]
[b said:
[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Nov. 01 2004,12:35)]Yes! Another Shrimpers night in Malta.

wow.gif
I can buy some though, from a vending machine in the gents when I'm at the bar showing the match!

biggrin.gif

Spoke to the Mrs. She told me to go. Sorted. She sounded miffed... but it turns out she's ****ed off because she can't get out of going to the wedding and so she'll miss the game.

Bless.

biggrin.gif
You're going to let her go... on her own?
rock.gif

At least you got your priorities right!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Technician @ Nov. 01 2004,13:44)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Nov. 01 2004,12:24)]
[b said:
[b said:

wow.gif

biggrin.gif

Bless.

biggrin.gif
You're going to let her go... on her own?
rock.gif

At least you got your priorities right!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I wouldnt bother even turning up for this one chaps because me thinks you are going come a very severe second to us.

We will be bringing about 3000 as well so it wont be one for the faint hearted.
wink.gif

MIG ARMY.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Nov. 01 2004,14:03)]We will be bringing about 3000 as well so it wont be one for the faint hearted.
wink.gif

MIG ARMY.
You're having a laugh, have you ever been to a Luton away game?

Last season you only took about 500 to a live on Sky FA Cup game at Thurrock.

Would be surprised if you bring more than 1,000.

didnt think the whole of luton had three thousand in it. why on earth would they want to live there ?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Nov. 01 2004,14:03)]I wouldnt bother even turning up for this one chaps because me thinks you are going come a very severe second to us.

wink.gif

MIG ARMY.
hey..Thanks for that, I appreciate it. I will be locking my self indoors and will be shutting the curtains that day
rock.gif

It'll be like a day out for them. Book the day off and come to the sea-side for the day.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Nov. 01 2004,14:03)]I wouldnt bother even turning up for this one chaps because me thinks you are going come a very severe second to us.

wink.gif

MIG ARMY.
Dear Luton Mig,

Would you like to cast your memory back to Saturday 17th November 2001 (thanks Robins database) and remind yourself of the score of that FA Cup first round game.

Weren't you flying high at the top of Div 3 (as it was known then)?

Ok, so your top of FL1 now but don't think you'll have an easy ride of it at the Hall. If you leave with a draw think yourselves very fortunate, because as we know, league placings are totally irrevelant in a cup competition!

I doubt we will issue 3000 for a first round tie. You'll be lucky to get half of that!
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Surrey Shrimper @ Nov. 01 2004,14:13)]
[b said:

wink.gif

MIG ARMY.
Dear Luton Mig,

Would you like to cast your memory back to Saturday 17th November 2001 (thanks Robins database) and remind yourself of the score of that FA Cup first round game.

Ok so, your top of FL2 now but don't think you'll have an easy ride of it at the Hall. If you leave with a draw think yourselves very fortunate, because as we know, league placings are totally irrevelant in a cup competition!
Hear the sound from the Luton Town coming with the wind...

You better not walk you better not fly, there certainly wont be a dry eye when the boys come in the boys come in from sunny Luton Town.

WE HATE WATFORD.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Nov. 01 2004,14:19)]Hear the sound from the Luton Town coming with the wind...

You better not walk you better not fly, there certainly wont be a dry eye when the boys come in the boys come in from sunny Luton Town.

WE HATE WATFORD.
Shouldn't you be making plans for Diwali?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Nov. 01 2004,14:19)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Surrey Shrimper @ Nov. 01 2004,14:13)]
[b said:

wink.gif

MIG ARMY.
Dear Luton Mig,

Ok so, your top of FL2 now but don't think you'll have an easy ride of it at the Hall. If you leave with a draw think yourselves very fortunate, because as we know, league placings are totally irrevelant in a cup competition!
Hear the sound from the Luton Town coming with the wind...

WE HATE WATFORD.
Not Sure about the hearing the Sound but can smell the bullsh*t

One Team In Essex
SOUTHEND UNITED FC

Back