• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2010 season

Uncle Leo

This cook is an anti-semite
So who is backing who for the NFL this season? Colts, Packers and Saints all vying for favouritism, with the Chargers, Cowboys and Ravens all nipping at their heels. I've not yet had any bets on the outrights (I'm leaning towards Green Bay and/or Rodgers for the MVP) but have had the following bets on the over/unders for regular season wins. So now you know who to avoid.

Buffalo under 5 wins
Dallas under 9.5 wins
Detroit under 5.5 wins
Green Bay over 9.5 wins
Kansas City over 6 wins
Minnesota under 9.5 wins
Philadelphia over 8.5 wins

So who is backing who for the NFL this season? Colts, Packers and Saints all vying for favouritism, with the Chargers, Cowboys and Ravens all nipping at their heels. I've not yet had any bets on the outrights (I'm leaning towards Green Bay and/or Rodgers for the MVP) but have had the following bets on the over/unders for regular season wins. So now you know who to avoid.

Buffalo under 5 wins
Dallas under 9.5 wins
Detroit under 5.5 wins
Green Bay over 9.5 wins
Kansas City over 6 wins
Minnesota under 9.5 wins
Philadelphia over 8.5 wins

Not sure I like your Detroit and Phillie bets.

I think the Lions are looking a hell of a lot stronger and Phillie are in a tough division. With Stafford throwing to Calvin Johnson or handing off to Jahvid Best, Detroit have some offensive talent and Suh should make a difference to their defence. I reckon they may even win on the Road this year.

I can't see the Chiefs getting 7 wins either.

Not sure I like your Detroit and Phillie bets.

I think the Lions are looking a hell of a lot stronger and Phillie are in a tough division. With Stafford throwing to Calvin Johnson or handing off to Jahvid Best, Detroit have some offensive talent and Suh should make a difference to their defence. I reckon they may even win on the Road this year.

I can't see the Chiefs getting 7 wins either.

I like those selections even more now.

Buffalo under 5 wins (finished 4-12 WIN)
Dallas under 9.5 wins (finished 6-10 WIN)
Detroit under 5.5 wins (finished 6-10 LOSE)
Green Bay over 9.5 wins (finished 10-6 WIN)
Kansas City over 6 wins (finished 10-6 WIN)
Minnesota under 9.5 wins (finished 6-10 WIN)
Philadelphia over 8.5 wins (finished 10-6 WIN)

Well six out of seven isn't bad. Hit the bar with Detroit too, they were 2-10 with four games to go and won all their remaining games!

Back