• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2022-23 Season Cards - credit card sales now open on OS

“Please note, if you have already completed the form you DO NOT need to fill it in again. Thank you for letting us know your choice.

We are extremely grateful that after over 330 responses to the survey so far, 83% of 2020/21 Season Card holders have donated back to the club! Thank you for your fantastic support!

If you haven't completed the form yet, you have until Friday 25th June to do so. Please complete the form here.”

This is extracted from an email received today. It is understood that after the Friday deadline, the Club will announce how/when we can renew our season cards.

Anyone emailed the ticket office and got any response?

I emailed and heard nothing

Anyone know what the ‘season card number’ is from the form? The season card I have only has a ‘blues ID’. Is this what they want?

2020/21 Season Card holders who donated to the club can now purchase a 2021/22 Season Card

Purchased mine and my sons - bring on the new season. UTB

I'm trying to renew but existing logon failed so I re-registered, got a new fan number and now it's inferring I can't buy a renewal because I haven't got a season ticket for last season. I opted to donate, filled put the pdf over a week ago so what the f*** is going on?

I'm trying to renew but existing logon failed so I re-registered, got a new fan number and now it's inferring I can't buy a renewal because I haven't got a season ticket for last season. I opted to donate, filled put the pdf over a week ago so what the f*** is going on?
Have you tried resetting your password? I had to do that. I don't know exactly what your situation is but try logging on with your original fan number/email address and click on change/reset password (or whatever) and you'll get an email with a link to create a new password.

2020/21 Season Card holders who donated to the club can now purchase a 2021/22 Season Card

So why can those who have not donated to the club not also be allowed to buy online but have to go to ticket office to purchase their season ticket?

And why is there no transparency on the amount of refund the club intend to give?

Just when you start to things are moving forward with greater transparency they do this ?

It’s not letting me buy my tickets. Have 1 adult, 1 senior and 1 junior. when I go on there, it’s says I can only buy one of them and they are all fixed as adults and I cant change them.

So why can those who have not donated to the club not also be allowed to buy online but have to go to ticket office to purchase their season ticket?

And why is there no transparency on the amount of refund the club intend to give?

Just when you start to things are moving forward with greater transparency they do this ?

”Adult 2020/21 season card holders who have chosen option 2 for a pro-rata credit to your account will have to purchase a season card directly from the Ticket Office only, in order for the credit to be manually applied to your account.”

”Adult 2020/21 season card holders who have chosen option 2 for a pro-rata credit to your account will have to purchase a season card directly from the Ticket Office only, in order for the credit to be manually applied to your account.”
Yes but why?

In order for the credit to be manually applied. I’m guessing their system doesn’t allow for automatically crediting it.

Does any one know what’s happening about away games is that included in the season card membership

Me too...not going to jump in early this year..will wait to see how things pan out Covid wise and also to see what their view of what "prorata refund" is.

The prorata refund takes off any iFollow passes you used your season card for. So if you used it for all 23 home games, they will take £230 off (£10 per game) or if you only used it for 5 home games then it would be £50 off.

Back