• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2022-23 Season Cards - credit card sales now open on OS

21 iFollow games = 21 * £10 = £210
2 games @ Roots Hall = £370/23 * 2 games = £16.09 *2 = £32.18

So pro-rata cost for Season Ticket last season would be £210+ £32.18 = £242.17

So credit should be £370-£242.17 = £127.83
are the prices not different for each stand? I think some refunds will be less than you are showing. When I was in there today someone was querying the amount.

Last edited:
are the price snot different for each stand? I think some refunds will be less than you are showing. When I was in there today someone was querying the amount.
Hi, my calculations were based on an Adult Season ticket price of £370 and thought that price was the same for all stands, though I have not checked.

Not
Hi, my calculations were based on an Adult Season ticket price of £370 and thought that price was the same for all stands, though I have not checked.
From what I can tell they are not, family stand and west stand are not the same as East Stand from what I can see, or from what was being said about last years prices.

Just got my tickets from the ticket office. Had to queue for about 40 mins but wasn't too bad. Come on!!!

They cost £3 each as well those doughnuts. My friend paid £167 for his adult and (free) daughters ticket with the credit taken off.

Renewed mine at lunchtime online. Wanted to add a free ticket for my 7-year old nephew but couldn't work out how to do it (It doesn't show up as an option). I renewed mine anyway, but found out afterwards I should have added him at £60 and the cost of mine would have gone down to £235 (effectively making his free). It was too late by then, but posting this here in case it's of use to others.

Does anyone know the deal with emergency services tickets?

I work for the NHS though not emergency services.

Have called and emailed ticket office without response.

I'm in the same boat. Work for the NHS in a 24 hour crisis service but don't know if I qualify.

Emailed the club and also queried on socials but heard nothing.

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat. Work for the NHS in a 24 crisis service but don't know if I qualify.

Emailed the club and also queried on socials but heard nothing.

Yeah you'll be fine. I've just been in and just shown work pass and it's all gone through

Never had one last season but went down this morning and bought it from the ticket office with the minimum of fuss. Had to queue for about 45 mins but that wasn’t a problem at all. The staff there were excellent and soon moved the people through.

Well done to all. A great job done - apart from no doughnut. Oh well, they probably thought I looked “well fed” enough I’d imagine, lol ?

Sorry , I'm late to this thread and don't have time to trawl through it all.
I haven't had a season ticket for the past 2 seasons.
Are 'new' season tickets on general sale now ?
Apologies again as I bet this has been covered countless times .....

Back