• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2022-23 Season Cards - credit card sales now open on OS

We seem to be nearly hitting 3000 season cards sold this season - firstly that is bloody amazing considering the last three to four years of absolute tripe we all have had to endure, but how many does that compare with previous seasons?

Has anyone kept a record of how many we sold in previous years?

We seem to be nearly hitting 3000 season cards sold this season - firstly that is bloody amazing considering the last three to four years of absolute tripe we all have had to endure, but how many does that compare with previous seasons?

Has anyone kept a record of how many we sold in previous years?

Last season we sold 1600 due to covid.

I think the season before was around 3k or just under, albeit for league 1.

Sorry if this has been covered already, but as a new ( lapsed ) season ticket holder , when can I expect my ticket to be issued?

Wrexham have sold 5200 and therefore the club have stopped sales. Pretty impressive but suppose it was likely with what’s happening at their club.

Wrexham have sold 5200 and therefore the club have stopped sales. Pretty impressive but suppose it was likely with what’s happening at their club.
Multi Millionaire Hollywood Film actors buying the club.... paying players up to £4000 a week in salary's

What's not too like

They going to be the team to beat next season the Man City of the National league

Multi Millionaire Hollywood Film actors buying the club.... paying players up to £4000 a week in salary's

What's not too like

They going to be the team to beat next season the Man City of the National league
I agree..... if you got the money then why not spend it! Just loose change to those guys.

We have more season tickets sold, than the crowds at Stevenage, Salford, SCunthrope, Harrogate, Oldham & Forest Green!

We have more season tickets sold, than the crowds at Stevenage, Salford, SCunthrope, Harrogate, Oldham & Forest Green!
Well let's hope we can put together results to reward the fans backing. And when I say backing, I mean supporting the team from now till the end of the season rather than turning toxic after a couple of games.

Back