• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2022 Released players

I’m sorry this is causing you such distress. I’ll drop him from these updates and focus on our former youth players instead which is what I was really tracking anyway and try not to express any opinions or say anything negative.

Championship
Dan Bentley played for Bristol City at Brentford.

League One
Dominic Iorfa Jr was on the scoresheet in Sheffield Wednesday’s 2-2 draw with Ipswich. Freddie Ladapo played for Ipswich.

Jack Payne started for Charlton.

League 2
Charlie Kelman played for Orient against Isaac Hutchinson’s Walsall.

Scottish Prem
Hayden Morris was a 78th minute sub for Aberdeen

National League
Emile Acquah scored the winner for Maidenhead (from an Nathaniel-George cross). Kane Ferdinand also started.

FA Cup qualifiers
Reiss Chandler played for Canvey against Johnny Herd’s St Ives.

Half-time sub Matt Rush scored for Braintree in their 1-1 draw against former Centre of Excellence Director Tilly’s Heybridge Swifts.

Lewis Gard played for Tonbridge in their qualifier v Binfield.

Harry Seaden saved a penalty and kept a clean sheet for Billericay.

I’m sorry this is causing you such distress. I’ll drop him from these updates and focus on our former youth players instead which is what I was really tracking anyway and try not to express any opinions or say anything negative.

Or, you could just report the same on Atkinson as you do the other players, instead of constantly making digs. Very tiresome.

You’ve claimed Atkinson got his manager the sack, and I doubt you’ve seen anything of him or his new side this season to base that upon.

You said he obviously wasn’t awarded the MOTM award by ex-Shrimper Mark Rawle. I trust you watched the game and could give that assessment?

Does anyone know what happened to Harry Phillips? It all seems to have gone quiet. Has he not found another club or did he not want to find another club?

Back