• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

3 new signings at Col******r!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaun Ramsbottom

2006317851718.jpg

Drewe Sheeply

2006317863924.jpg

Ewen Shearer

200631787481.jpg

They're flocking in!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Firestorm @ May 17 2006,15:50)]I have heard that they have had to bring in some one to keep them all under control in training......PIG's new assistant is Stan Collie-more
laugh.gif

I also heard that one of them looked to have picked up a nasty injury, but it turns out to have just been a graze....

wink.gif
upside.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (South Bank Hank @ May 17 2006,15:11)]Shaun Ramsbottom

2006317851718.jpg

Drewe Sheeply

2006317863924.jpg

Ewen Shearer

200631787481.jpg

They're flocking in!
If they paid anything for these, Col Ewe have been well and truly fleeced.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (silentshrimper @ May 17 2006,16:06)]Champions league here they come! team farmer
Let's see how they get on in the Lambpionship - will they continue to look mint?

Or will they cease to pull the wool over their opponents' eyes, and instead suffer a dip in form which eventually sees them heading towards relegation like lambs to the slaughter...

I'll get me coat.

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ May 17 2006,16:43)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (silentshrimper @ May 17 2006,16:06)]Champions league here they come! team farmer
Let's see how they get on in the Lambpionship - will they continue to look mint?

Or will they cease to pull the wool over their opponents' eyes, and instead suffer a dip in form which eventually sees them heading towards relegation like lambs to the slaughter...

I'll get me coat.

tounge.gif
I think Matt deserves the chop for that little lot - did Col U buy them from Jose Marino, BTW?

There was - in MtS's post

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Let's see how they get on in the Lambpionship - will they continue to look mint?

EWE should have looked harder. Does this RAM the point home?

South Bank Hank was only spinning us a YARN anyway... you are a KNIT for being taken in by that CROOK.

Can this topic be pinned? That way, posters will be FLOCKING to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back